Scupture Comp

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Now i know Voltage_3000 is having a drawing comp but i thought we can expand the area for art on this site... like a model/sculpture compitition. To see how good u guys are with your hands at making things! XD

It will have 3 catergories and a set of rules similer to the ones of the drawing comp.

Catergories:

Alien/Xenomorph:
you are allowed to make a model of any of the alien speices ethier a facehugger to a queen its your choice!

Predator:
you are allowed to make a model of a predator with any weapons you like ( lol not machine guns) and you are allowed to customize it as well as you like.

Marine:
Any marine can be chosen if your'e up to the challenge. ( cuz they're fairly hard to make) and can be holdin weapon of your choice and in any pose... this is what sculpture is.. its your own ...

Rules:
1.Dont use any pics or stuff from the internet, only your own work. if you do you will be disqualified.

2. No making fun of anyone else's work. breaking this rule will also result in disqualification.

3. You dont have to paint it. if you dont have any thing to paint it with but you would like color put a key at the bottom.

EX:
teeth or mandibles- white
eyes- yellow
armor- red
wristblades- silver
skin- blueish black

4. The way the winner will be determined is by an overall score out of ??(need a #). Judges will give points on description.

5. have a background description of your drawing and what is he/she doing, where is the setting. not a Must Have but it adds points to your overall score.

6. must be a sculpture of an alien, pred, or human.

7. you cannot have more than one entry in this contest, but you can enter in each catergory once so the limit is one marine, one pred and one alien

8. All sculptures must be entered by the deadline, no later.

9.When u enter u must post a pic of yourself with the model so that we can beleive you cuz it could of been just from the net.

10. you will have a good amount of time to do work and enter it so have fun

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Did you even bother to ask one of the mods first?

deathdrop1.jpg

Also i can enter.........

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

oh soz....... i didnt.. i wasnt thinking eer sorry deathdrop, but now your'e here is it arlright if we have one?...

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

LOL I'll go over it with the others later. Is that Ok?

deathdrop1.jpg

yeh thanx m8

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

No prob.

deathdrop1.jpg