Favorite Member 2

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is the updated thread. Who is your favorite member
(Fellow AVP2.com members)

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I take it you mean a fellow AvP2 member? If that is the case, then mine's obviously Donut ^_^

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

You can't ask me to pick and choose. I've met and known quite a few great people here over the years.

animkss5yk.gif

The one and only Dave.

Yet there are a lot of other names I could say.lol.

P.S. Angus has a point. ;p

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i might be cheating to say myself. but there are plenty of people i respect especially ones that come up with great ideas. katams up there because he did such a great job with "leap of faith" isejin for her artwork, stalkers well thought out responses, DD hard law but nice guy at heart personailty, predatoress with her responses, etc... the list goes on and on i mean basically i like everyone on the site for different reasons there are very few i dislike

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

well to be honest i dont know anyone here but by random it would be navyspaz why, he seems cool but i read stuff (like profiles and comments) but not in a bad way in a good way i'm not a spy or any thing (can't find a better way to say things)it's just a way i get know people......ya know? but in other words "What hyro said".

Dave i learn alot about alpha male thx Dave

in space no one can Hear you scream

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

i cant really choose on this, i know alot of great people on here, i guess the ones ive gotten along with the most are my favs which are stalker, PREDATOR and predatoress.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

i like predatoress few more on avp2 site cory for very cool story is name scar face i think ever member of is cool crow for nice work of art and my clan leader of shadow serpents Angus katam

in space no one can Hear you scream

I like Predatoress, even if she doesn't come 'round here too much. I aslo like Navyspaz, Daveburg, Donut, Crow, DD, Doc, Otang, Katam, Quinn, Iseijin, Predatoress, AVPFreak, CuteFaceHugger, TGD(The giger drone), Jed, and AVSP...
Don't make me choose!

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hm. Favoritism. The concept of - whatever, you name it. I have no favorite. Maybe except my Clan leader, Angus, or Stalker. But since it's a hard choice, no favorite. But that doesn't mean I don't like you guys a lot, because I do. You're all good friends.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Too many to choose from - but i've gotta be loyal to the oldschool, i've been here since the very fisrt post of the forum and i've seen some great members......

DD,
Katam,
AVPFREAK,
Clone,
Stalker,
Angus Alien,
Otang,
The list goes on

And a few that have sadly departed;
K20A2
Topdogg
Pred Killer
Alien hunter
Grid Alien

jgjkhgjkyhku.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's a big choice but i'll choose Hyro.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Stalker for sure. Hes awesome. He knows his stuff and hes realy cool to everyone. Also he can make some GODLY sigs!

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

wow a huge choice.i like everyone i ever met in this site.but am closest to navyspaz and thehunter.

DiscsSig.gif

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

my homie black warrior
becayse he is a big help with the art contest and hes posts in the rpgs r great and also hyro even though i'm suppost to pick one but i have to godd ones and because he is a great rpg opponent

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

If i have to whittle it down to just one, then i'll stick with perhaps my oldest collegue and most trusted sidekick - DD, we've been through the thick of it, he's helped out with modding alot, and he's just a decent guy!

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

well... I dunno whos my favorite, but its either CuteFaceHugger or Stalker.

some others are

Drenton,Hive_Tryant,xxx disc master,Shadow Warrior, Donut,Crow,Bloo,Dave,DD,Cory,Voltage,Katam,Dragon 07,Hyro,Otang,AvPfreak,Predalien 64,Chestbursted,Frozen Alien,Hunter Predator,cutm3up,PREDATOR,TDN,celtic102,Tha TopDogg,Bug Hunt,Mavrick,GomarTopnot,the doctor,Cloaked Hunter,The Giger Drone,iseijin,davii008,Cardmaster,Scarface,Hajou3,and king of kings.... phew... and several more i guess...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

It would be a tie between Otang, stalker, Predess, and Cory.

and for the full favorites list check out my profile.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

celtic102, Undefined, 17 years ago

really hard to choose.....dave, Katam , Stalker and DD KIck A$$. though the punisher and cory,harrigan and Predatoress are great guys (and Girl) 2. Pretty Hard

oldsig.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's so difficult to choose one................I like a lot of people here. In fact, all of them. Equally. They all have special qualities and traits that define them so easily in that I could recognize them in different forums with different names. However, there are people here who I know better than others, two especially. One of course is Daveberg. He's just been awesome, really good friend and close ally in the Hive. He knows his xenomorph stuff as well. Second, is Drone-Warrior. Remember him? Man, we've been through a lot, as I continue to talk to him online outside of AVP 2.

But I can share memories about a lot of members.

Ghola 88, I don't know if he's still on here or not, but he was the first pred I ever battled in an RPG. He won.........and I've been waiting to settle the score.

Another who I wish to settle the score with is Stalker. Ok, I was a little annoyed at him for killing me at first, but I grew to appreciate him a lot more. He's really cool, and as Cory said, he can make some Godly sigs.

But to tell the truth, it's all equal for all of you guys. I just don't know some of you well enough. Now, if I had MSN that would change. But you guys are all decent, not one of you I haven't liked, in fact I love all you members. Cheers, folk of AVP 2.COM!!!!!!!!!

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla