The Human Marine Clan. We have a Problem

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I am SOrry to Say this But we Have a Problem our clan leader hasnt been on for a total of 7 months. And frankly or Second in Command Buller has been out for 10. and since i was put in to third since i became the 3rd highest rank now i am the only high commander in the clan. so i am asking that i take leader ship of the Alpha Draconis.

G.Death.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

GENFC DEATH, sorry, but I don't think this is going to work. You'll need TDN's permission before we even talk about this. I would say Hyro would be the best choice. Your (ahem) 'history' dosn't help your case. Sorry, dude.

deathdrop1.jpg

deathdrop i am a pfc in the clan and i would like to ponit out that master sgt death is one of our finest soldiers and has been leader more than tdn. considering he has not been on in seven months like death said. So i think he should be in charge.

vasquezmattspicsig.JPG
SEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fair enough, but nothing is happening until TDN gets back. We might have a poll to decide who takes over if TDN gives the Go-ahead. I'll go over it with the other mods.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've gotta agree with u there DD, I think Hyro would be a great choice to lead AD, but yeah, a poll might be a good idea

(also, death, just pointing out that ur sig is 10px too high)

TheStalker.jpg

There may be good reason for TDNs leave. I say we give it a bit more time and if still nothing then the MODs will talk it over in the SANC.

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

NO-ONE will be taking over permanently, untill TDN has been contacted. If you wish to opt for the position then i suggest trying to get in touch with him, but untill then, Deah, you will be in temporary control of the group seeing as the rest of your clan seem to have faith in your abilities to lead. We are however, aware of your history here and will be watching.

jgjkhgjkyhku.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

*O.C.C i dont know how to make the Sig pixles smaller i had this one made for me*

All right then but how would we be able to contact him. appaerntly he has no email. and no phone number that we can use. we have been trying to contact him for the past 2 months.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif