continuing topic of "you want to know about avp2?"

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

well, as some of you know (if you read "you want to know about avp2)the script realy stinks but I was thinking if we all made a script of our own and send it to fox (but save our copy of the script to be on the save side) and see if they liked it. but right now we need to make an intro and if we all or most of us agree the intro we continue the rest of the script but we would have to review, edit, and reread the scriptand if we all like it then we send it to fox but i don't think i can cause i'm below the age of 20 but i could try. And just post your ideas for the intro here and we'll work from there. but we got to do it fast before the days get close to the movie realese!!!!!

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

you could've just posted on the original and booted it back up.

EDIT: And I heard that its coming out in December 2007 =\. I hope it comes out in August.
NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

i did here that to but that gives us more time (wich we need if most of you guys help)to do it. and in dec its my birthday. (just remembered)and i could have booted it up.

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

dude problem no.1 fox doesnt just aceppt scripts from fans, no.2 even if they did they already have a script they want to go with and no.3 even if all of that was put aside i doubt that many avp fans could right a script simply because we all want different things from avp2

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

the Doc is right, besides, he's probably got enough scripts sent to him to deal with

hpsig3rt.png

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

you guys are right :( hey but it's was worth a shot.