AVP 2 release date changed

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Comingsoon.Net and Superhero!Hype have reported that AVP 2 has been pushed back 4 months to be released on December 21st, 2007. This is sad news; I thought the wait was long enough already. Well there are two good things though. At least that'll give it some extra production time to make it a good deal better, and second, I NOW HAVE A GREAT WAY TO SPEND MY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY! Ok, my bday's two day's after that, and my party will happen that day. Wait. That'll be my 16th bday party. Sweet 16 AVP lol.

For more info, check it

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=4499

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

yea cool i hope avp2 better frist one :)

in space no one can Hear you scream

avpfriek i have comingsoon to on my comp ;)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm actually glad they pushed it back. It gives us hope that they are putting though into this.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Gotta agree with Bloo...four more months means more time to film, edit, and go "wait...this doesn't work."

With a little luck and maybe a small miracle, perhaps the franchise can be saved after all.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey avp freak nice job finding the the info!!!! My birth day is the 22 of dec!!i'm as excited as you are and kinda alittle upset but hey look on the bright side its 1 or 2 days after our b-do its like a late but worth the wait b-day present!!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, if the movie turns out to be worse than AVP, then moving it four months won't do anything, basicly... I have no good thoughts on AVP2, except that it could save both Aliens and Predators. These guys better know what they're doing.

At least one of them doing screen play or whatever BETTER be a good fan of AVP, or at least know what fans want...

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

avpfreak avp2 is back on augst 10 i have see www.comingsoon.com