AVP Day.

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok folks, this is my first topic in a while but i need to ask a question: Should we actually have an official day for all things AVP? Ive been thinking about this for awhile now, star wars has at least one and i was thinking, we need some kind of day to commemorate one of our favorite past times, for this day, I'm in favor for August 10, as this was the day the movie (that many of you didnt like) came out and in my personal opinion thats a good a day as any. Now im leaving it up to you. Should we have a day for this or not?

Let the fun begin!!!!

Nicesig.jpg<br

El Diablo que hace tropheos de hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies Of Man.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I already do that lol. The movie came out on August 13th in the U. S. So that is when I celebrate it. Last year was the one year anniversary of my favorite film, and to celebrate, I watched all of the alien movies in one day as well as AVP. I go to New Mexico every year, which is where I first saw it, and I see a movie there at the theater called the Storyteller every Aug 13th, cuz it was such a big day for me. I'm definitely in favor of an AVP anniversary on this site!

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla