Just an idea if it is good

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Has there been any avatar contest? This is not a contest i'm putting up, I don't even know how. I am just asking if there is, and maybe the contestants will be searching for good avatars. Remember it is just a question.

Alienation.jpgI AM A DRONE ALIEN OF THE HIVE

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

An avatar contest could be interesting if enough people made them, but there is very little which can be done. For example, mine is just one I got off of the internet before messing with brightness, contrast, shading, and coloration. They are just a little too small to do much else.

849003.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Oh, but is it a good idea?

Alienation.jpgI AM A DRONE ALIEN OF THE HIVE

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

has there ever been an avatar contest? not to my knowledge. then again people just fluff it off the neta anyways, so a contest would not be valid.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Nah, there had never been an avatar contest. I've been on this site since around the time it first started, and there hasn't been one. And Otang has a point.......what's there to compete with? Pictures from the internet? I've had a few different avatars that I've gotten off of the web, not just aliens and preds, but I've also put Star Wars and Jurassic Park ones up on here. So Idk. MAKING avatars however, would be pretty cool. A nice challenge.

BTW, Otang, WONDERFUL sig, I know you've had it forever, but I just thought I'd let ya know that it's probably my favorite sig on the whole site, looks awesome.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

with mine i screen capped a game and cut and pasted but thats really it. GO TAILS!!!

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i got mine off google

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

as Crow said, there isn't alot u can really do with avatars because of the fact that the image is so tiny, & the render more often than not takes up pretty much the whole thing, about all u can really do to an avatar is (again, as crow stated) adjust the brightness/contrast, the colour, etc. or maybe add some text, but one way or another, "making" an avatar hardly ever turns out too well

Stalkersiggy.jpg