Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

U know that this is a little off topic but can someone tell me how to put my sig.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i put it in the sig topic.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

#24. name one item that got stolen from the movie Predator2. while it was being made.

BWsig.jpg

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The predator's disc.

Alienation.jpg

correct. i think. lol

BWsig.jpg

someones post didnt show up. make sure your sig and stuff is working alright.

BWsig.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It was my post. anyway for #24 it was the smart disk because when harrigan and the predator were at the edge of the building the disk was stuck in a wall and harrigan pulled it out to cut off the predator's wrist to stopp the bomb wich sent the predator falling 7 stories high into another building and harrigan still had the disk with him to fight the predator in the last chapter.

no what i meant was What item got stolen by someone when they were making the movie. ill say one, combistick. it got stolen by some, dude and i dont know if they found it or not.

i will edit the question so it is easier to understand.

BWsig.jpg

ohhhh, then that i don't know maybey it was the combstick.

there were others too.

BWsig.jpg

Wich ones? because they must have been expensive!!

wristblades, and i cant think of others at the moment. but it is on the computer somewhere (not cheating) heard about it along time ago.

BWsig.jpg

the wrist blades are really cool!!! the way your prey is laying down begging for thier life and the blades just lunj out its awsome!!

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey Black Warrior i think the answer for question 22 is a Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park. I read it somewhere. What i mean is the T Rex was one of the animals were recorded.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ok, time to handeth out some smackdown:

1. Who was the person that got fachugged in ALIEN? "Kane"

2. What was the purpose of killing the weak alien in ALIEN RESSURECTION? "the weaker alien's blood would burn through the floor & allow the more dominant xenomorphs to escape from they're holding cells"

3. What was Newt's real name. not the actor but her characters real name? "Rebecca Jordan"

4. In the movie Predator, what were the names of Dutch's team? not including Dillon. "Dutch, Hawkins, Mac, Billy, Blain & Poncho"

5. What kind of predator was that in predator2? (This question makes no sense, please elaborate further & I will answer)

6. What was Ripley's real name? "Ellen Ripley"

7. Where was Dallas killed in the movie Alien? "In the air shafts" (also in the special edition, u see him near the end of the movie cocooned up & ripley finishes him off with a flamethrower)

8. Who was in charge of the marine team after Apone died in Aliens? "Hicks"

9. Who was first to be facehugged in aliens? (out of the colany) "Newt's father, after her family went to investigate the jockey ship"

10. How did Vasquez die in Aliens? and where? "She died in an air shaft, alongside gorman, they set off a small explosive device & took they're own lives, along with the aliens around them"

11. In aliens on the dropship what is the picture on the logo and what does it say. "The picture is of an eagle wearing shoes, & the tagline reads "Smart A$$" accompanied by the motto "We aim by PFM"

12. How old are the alien eggs on acheron? (this qiuestion, I'm honestly not sure about)

13. How many Ripley clones were there in Alien Ressurection? "there were 8, including "ripley", there were 7 failed atempts that were contained in one of the lab areas, ripley 8 was the first successful clone"

14. How was the newborn created? "The mixing of ripley's DNA with the queen DNA gave her a human reproductive system, the newborn was born from the queen's womb, much the same as a human baby as a result of this."

15. Who was suppose to play ripley before Sigourney? "Tom Skerritt was actually originally going to play Ripley"

16. What type of scene involving ripley and Dallas was in the script but not filmed? "There was originally meant to be a sex scene in the movie, but it was not filmed"

17. What item was exchanged between these people- Hicks, Ripley, and Newt? "The locator device which Ripley ultimately ended up using to find newt at the end of the movie"

18. Say one of the Famous lines that Arnold says in Predator. "If it bleeds, we can kill it"

19. What 3 practical jokes were played during the filming of predator, & who were they played on?' (This is my own question, if I answer it now, everyone else will instantly know the answer, so unless I am notified that completing this question is necessary, I will not answer it for the time being)

20. how long was the original cut of Alien? "The original cut for Alien was 117 minutes"

21. In Alien3 what did they do too the dog to make it look like it was facehugged? "They shaved portions of the dog's hair off, to create the look of the imprint where the facehugger's legs had wrapped around it's head, & probably wiped a bit of KY Jelly on the dog's face to make it look like some of the alien's slime was still on it."

22. The Predator's sounds consist of pre-recorded animal sounds from cats, tigers, lions,and... "pigs, in the first predator movie, the predator clearly makes sounds which are much like the boar that mac killed earlier in the movie"

23. Arnold was gonna co-star but chose to do be in what intead? "Terminator 2"

24. name one item that got stolen from the movie Predator2. while it was being made. "Alot of merchandise was stolen as a matter of fact, although I'm assuming that ur referring to the stolen combistick in this question, the costumes of the predators which were shown at the end of the movie were also stolen, although the combistick is the item I assume ur referring to"

TheStalker.jpg

5. What kind of predator was that in predator2? (This question makes no sense, please elaborate further & I will answer).
the answer is city hunter.

on #10 where i asked where and how vasquez died you got that wrong too. the location was right but gordmon(or groman or gormon) died with vasquez. apone died earlier.

and on the stolen items thing i meant name one out of all of the items that were stolen while the movie was beign made. but you got it right anyway.

BWsig.jpg

damnit, I got the names mixed up, I meant gorman, lol, cause he & vasquez died in the vents when they set off that bomb, lol, but u know what I meant, so is it ok if I change that answer? cause the situation where she died was right, just that I got apone & gorman's names mixed up

also, city hunter was not the "type" of predator, it was just a name given to the costume in CJ

TheStalker.jpg

i said "city hunter. blooded." in my answer so mabye blooded was the right answer.

i guess your answer for vasquez is okay.

BWsig.jpg

one way or another, lol, although I just refer to it as a "predator", & ok, I'll edit that answer, lol

TheStalker.jpg

StLkEr222, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

you got several of those wrong, the original cut one is mine, I dont mean the theatcrcal version i mean the it was originaly gonna be, the answer to that is 3hours 12 minutes

and yes I am refering to the combistick

And I mean the women before ripley who was gonna play her, altho I do know that Ripley's character was originaly a man(the Guy whjo wrote the Screenplay made the characters for both sexes, but he coundlt imaginge ripley has a women)

A Good friend will bail you out of jail.
A true friend will be sitting next to saying" Danm.. we F ed Up."