alien or predator

bretopia, Undefined, 19 years ago

what's your fav creature(s) alien or predator and why

i'll stick with the aliens because you don't know much which makes them scarier than they really are

game over man. game over... o 2 more lives

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

well lets just say I am an alien fan because of their purity and their killer persanality

dronewarrior.jpg
~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

moechae, Undefined, 19 years ago

i dunno...I like the Alien movies because of the better plots, but I like the Predator because it seems to me that they each have their distinct personalities, and they seem more civilized (in the way that their civilization is more advanced, not that they'll treat you better) and aliens give me a more animalistic vibe. I'd say I'd have to go with Predators, plus I have a soft spot for dreadlocks, ;)

i think predators are awsome! i just dont know why i think that.

AvP2 Skull count
Human-16
Xeno-24
Pred-2

well, i like colonial marines more but it seems there isnt a single human on the board, so im a predator.

AvP2 Skull count
Human-16
Xeno-24
Pred-2

predator_maniac, Undefined, 19 years ago

I absolutely love preds but i have love for the aliens to. The predator is very unique and special

agreed

AvP2 Skull count
Human-16
Xeno-24
Pred-2

i agree too

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 19 years ago

predator because there aggressive warriors

killjaaden, Undefined, 19 years ago

the alien films are far better than the predator films as the first 2 alien films are genuinely decent. the predator films are all pretty much unadultarated cheese (i liked them when i was 12 mind you) but i prefer the predator as a species. In single combat it obviously depends on the type of alien or predator, and also the luck entailed during the turn of events. i must admit i have a soft spot for the preds tho and i think they are far more competant combatants, aliens have the speed, acid blood and raw animalistic power but preds have the strength technology and fat dreads, so they come out on top for me.

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

I BELEIVE THE PREDATORS ARE AN AMAZING, STRONG, AND ADVANCED SOCIETY. THEYRE ALSO WAY MORE CLEVER AND CUNNING THAN THE ALIENS. ONTHE OTHER HAND ALIENS ARE QUICK and feirce. they also work in teams to protect the hive and keep the queen safe from harms way so that she may lay more eggs. if it were up to me i would pick both. but i truly am a full blooded predator.