The month when we might see the AVP2 trailer

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think that the AVP2 movie trailer will be seen somewhere in September because in www.empiremovies.com, it said that the filming will be in September, but i'm not sure. It could be a little later than September. So, is this good information?

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I believe it'll arrive in October. That's what happened with the first AVP. I remember hearing in Ocotber of 2003, me as but a wee young 6th grader, that the teaser for AVP would show in the previews to the ALIEN director's cut release. A few days later, I came upon a site (CHUD or Creature-corner) that gave me a link to the trailer. I couldn't resist the temptation, so my plan to wait and see the teaser on the big screen was aborted, and I gave in. I haven't been that excited in a while. Watching it with my brother was like walking into Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory (stupid simile but yeah).

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Jed-Chrizt, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Isn't AVP2 set release date for all the way in AUG 07? A trailer anytime around this year is a bit soon in my opinnion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Don't forget, I said MIGHT because this is my opinion too. Since they start to film this September.

"There is no "I" in team,there is an "I" in "KILL"

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

febuary next year.trust me.

firepred.bmp.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Near late January to the summer is what I think.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

AVSP, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

wich actors will be in it???

AVSP.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

cool

in space no one can Hear you scream