solo alien meets a hive

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was wondering what happens if in alien 1 the alien killed the whole crew and the ship crashed to a planet of a dfferent hive..would the hive accpect the new alien or kill it cause its not its brother/sister????

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

oh...my god!!! jeezus... but the predalien was on a predator ship, unless the home planet is colonized with corner shops and debenhams

When the time comes, are you prepared to risk everything, and face the wolves?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sadly... Yes.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

whats all this about wall-mart are you being serious? they fight in a shop?

Not just the name. Wal-Mart? WAL-MART!? Possibly two of the most legendary creatures to battle it out... in WAL-MART? Pssh.

00Bloo_sig01.png

personally i think they would kill it, depending on how powerful it was...

everyone detests avp2 now just coz of a rubbish name, you all know itll be good..considering modern technology

No, sadly it won't be interesting and set on the home planet, rather they somehow go to Earth and end up fighting the "Battle of the century" in a powerful market.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Technically, I was talking about how weird the movie sounded, but thanks anway.

The name change should be in order.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Well, humans are pretty damn intelligent, but that never stopped us from killing each other! :)

But you've got a point there: They do seem to understand us to some point, even without language, Remember in ALIENS when ripley effectivley takes the Queens eggs hostage, and she calls off her guards.

But then again, That's just the queen. I've no idea about how smart the other'd be, but I imagine that the drones (worker) aliens would be slightly more intelligent than the Warrior bugs. (not including the alpha alien, of course!)

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bloo is Right!^_^

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

True, true... But Aliens are far more intellgient, I think they can even understand human speech. If not, then they can somehow tell what humans mean by a certain sound.

00Bloo_sig01.png

Well, think of it this way:

Ants, they are a lot like Xenos in the way of behaviour and hive structure, Ants from different nests attack and kill each other, in order to make thier group the only one. (although I think i've read from somewhere about ants taking other group's ants as slaves)

It makes sense that Xenos -being much more agressive buggers- would kill each other, Thet way, only the strongest would survive.

EDIT:

A lot like Humans in a way: I mean we have wars against other countries, and Xeno hives would be like countries to them in a way, so mmaybe they have wars too!

It would most likely enter the hive as new kin, but nothing is for sure. That could of been answered in AVP2, but instead they show how aliens and Preds can go grocery shopping together for cheap prices in Wal-Mart.

00Bloo_sig11.png

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

i'm kinda with cutm3up on this one...but they need to work on the title.

anyway lets stay on topic guys.

HiveTyrant.jpg The killer of the eders, work for The Hive!

Preda-Hog, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well personally I believe that they would examine it then if it attacked another member of the hive then it would be killed.So yeah.

I AM PRO PREDATOR!