characters you wanted dead...

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok, in all the alien movies, who were the characters you loved to hate, who did you want to see die horribly on the recieving end of the second jaws?

i've gotta say, burke in the second movie really did deserve everything he got, though i wanted to see gorman get munched on, he was incompetent as the marines leader, should have died earlier than he did.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

mornin dave all good?

gorman should have been brought to the queen so she could second jaw the mug, as for the rest its hard to say def that guy in reserection were he kept pressing that freeze button like big hard man then the fool second jawed

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

morning TD, i'm doing ok i guess, bit of a snotty mess though, got the damn flu. plus my jaw aches from the poxy dentitst!

i agree, that doofus with the freeze button should have had his head caved on by one of the drones, not the stupid new born.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

hope ya get better soon mate, ye but it was funny seeing him have half his head bitten off also i think those guys in alien 3 who tryed to rape ripley they should have had the second jaw in there faces

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ripley should have killed the guys herself!!

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i agree with all of the ones so far except gorman. sure he was an idiot and he was incopetent but thats not his fault whoever decided to send an unexperienced leader to deal with something like that even if when he was sent it was just coz of a loss of comunications with the planet i mean who knows wats down there so whoever decided to asign gorman should get thier head cracked open. but thats my opinion.

well, burke knew exactly what was down there, thats probably why he may have had some say on who he would take down to acheron with him, the more incompetent, the easier it would be for him to manipulate the situation, pity he was counting on a grunt like hicks to have some smarts!

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

That one marine from Aliens with the skull on his armor. The one who kept saying "GAME OVER, MAN!" a million freaking times, trying to look tough... I really hated that guy. I actually cheered when the xenos got im'. Oh, and the prick who tried to get Ripley and Newt facehugged. His death was predictable, but funny.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I'd have to say the A$$ from the movie Alien3 that let the alien back out..made the movie little better but god im glad the alien killed him...

avp1.gif

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Now, for a video game or comic or something, that would rock. But for a movie, it would be kinda boring to just see aliens randomly killing stuff for two and a half hours.

deathdrop.jpg

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

im glad that dude whit the ponytail died that guy was annoying just what was he doing imatating that alien i mean that was just goofy looking

goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i guess this is off topic but i wanted vascez and her blond guy friend from the second one to survive. but other than that i wanted the crippled guy in the fourth one he slowed down the black guy and he was my favorite character in that movie. Sorry for using terms like crippled guy and black guy i cant remember their names.

"This Time Its War"

jedicam10, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I want ALL humans dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Know Daniel (a.k.a. Pretator XXL);,

lol, heheh, i haven't watched predator 2 for some time, but now you mention it, yeah, heheh, i remember that guy, what a doofus. Plasma caster shot to the head please.

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

alphaalien017, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hicks was cool i wish he would't have died.hudson was funny he was scared like .but he went down like a champ.i wish they would have killed ripley off.or they didn't kill her off. i don't like the clone in alien resurection.she has acid for blood thats kinda cheap.the alien franchise has thribed on realism even though there on a spaceship...and an alien is on board....and there are robots mistaken for humans...but i still love it.

all hail the queen who gives us love
and the egg who gives us life

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

all of them apart from old ripley i love to see people being trampled bitten and whacked by the xenomorphs

bluegeeza.JPG
Get freaky

abe da break dancer and his he wicked or not

i was just thinking didnt any one want that f*cking w*nker new reporter to die in pred 2, danny blover should have done more than knocked him out should have got the disc through the head

topdogg2.jpg

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Bishop from the 3rd movie not the 2nd he should hav had his head crunched in by an alien rather than stupid Aaron bongking him with a crowbar

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i'm glad that ignirant bald dude from alien3 died

goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i thought that burk should have gotten inpregnated. and the dr. from resurrection should have gotten frozen instead of the security guard.

heheh, the guy was definately losing the plot, i love watching the scene where clemens dies, that is class.

"feeds on minds, nobody can stop it, it was a....dragon"

heartfull.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron