Elder pred vs alien queen

Mishmuf, Yautja, 17 years ago

who do you think would win- an Elder Pred or an Alien Queen? the Elder Pred has a combi-stick, a plasmacaster, a wristblade, and a few shurikens. the Alien Queen is the size of a normal Alien Queen. they fight would fight in an open plain. I think the Elder Pred might win because of its weapondary and hunting skills

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

Then it would be even easier for the elder.

deathdrop1.jpg

Aliens-sized

Are we talking about an AvP-sized queen or an Aliens-sized queen? That would make a huge difference.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

I'd have to put my money on the elder. Although the queen may have a massive size & power advantage, the elder's hunting experience over the centuries would be an invaluable asset in a fight against the alien matriach. All it would take would be one slip up for the elder though, & he would be skewered like a rag-doll. Although, if the elder managed to get in close & underneath the queen's defences, then a solid stab directly through the head with the combistick would more than likely do her in (in AVP when scar stabbed the queen, he got her through the base of the crown, I mean a stab to her actual head).

As for the elder's other, long ranged weapons, I doubt he would resort to using them, as it would take the challenge out of the confrontation.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

um uh dman elder

d4_1_b.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

i agree with dave

in space no one can Hear you scream

The shuriken in AVP though wasn't a direct hit. The first throw sliced her across the throat, & the second one clipped off a chunk of her crown. If a shuriken hit the queen dead-on, I imagine it would inflict severe damage. Also, as u mentioned dave, the plasmacaster would demolish her with ease, although as I stated earlier, this would take the challenge & the thrill out of the fight, so I doubt the elder would resort to using it.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 17 years ago

One plasma bolt to the crown and the queen would be eliminated. The elder has ample tech in this situation to take down the queen, though as mentioned - one slip up and the queen would decimate the hunter. As we saw in AVP - a spear to the head and 2 shurikens weren't even close to stopping her majesty.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

I belive that the elder would win, if it was an able bodied predator (See Crow's and my argument*). However, if it is indeed like Crow and I belive it is, the elder would get smooshed. Atleast, if it wasn't able bodied.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Elder. The weapons would do the queen in.

deathdrop1.jpg

hmmmm as much as i love the aliens i have to say an elder pred for1 his weapondry for 2 he has more ewxperance

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

ooo.... Depends on the skill of the elder... just cos your an Elder doesn't mean you kick @$$.

Just one mistake would end the life of the Elder.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Um.. an Elder Pred is the oldest or one of the oldest predators in a clan so they probably have alot of experince in hunting. So chances are he has alot of skillz

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Or he/she is just a crippled old fart...either way, we don't know anything about the elders, so this topic is pretty much pointless...

849003.jpg

Elder Predator, what do you expect coming from me?

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

Mishmuf
2006-07-21 22:30:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um.. an Elder Pred is the oldest or one of the oldest predators in a clan so they probably have alot of experince in hunting. So chances are he has alot of skillz

Yea but the older doesn't always mean the more skill, Predators in a way are alot like Humans... They learn to talk by listening to other humans. (like babys) and elderly people don't have more skill at fighting or sports or w/e. they become less athletic once their a certain age.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

We don't know for certain the capabilities of an elder, but the ones we have seen so far didn't look like feeble old men, they looked just as fit & tough, if not more so than any of the other preds we have seen so far.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

We have only ever seen two elders. Both f which looked healthy, but like Crow and I have said before, they may have been Arbitrators, as we don't know exactly what they look like.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.
Scout of the Hive