aliens life

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was wondering what do aliens eat in their homeland??in other words where do they come from??

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, but it can't be proven true. But it can't be proven false, either. Our dream of the Space Jockey's answer being in AVP2 will never come true.

Instead, they decide to show how Aliens and Predators can shop for groceries and hardware together in Wal-Mart for cheap prices.

I'll try and get a close-up picture of the SJ's head sooner or later.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

wow thats a weird creature.do u think they were smarter than preds? with all that stuff on it ..it looks smart but also very deffenless.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

if I can remember, there was a topic on here a couple months ago saying that,
"Space jockeys were caging up Xenomorphs in their ship for protection from Yautja, because the Yautja we're hunting Space Jockeys for sport. and on a trip threw space the aliens broke out and killed the space jockeys and wrecked the ship on LV1 w/e the number is."

pilot.jpg

that is the only space jockey picture in exsistance

EDIT: Well there is more then one picture but they are all of the one above, him sitting in the c0ckpit.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Watch ALIEN and see the part with that huge skeletal looking dude on the chair supposedly looking through that huge telescope. He's dead, huge, and pale, sitting on a chair that he's seemingly stuck on. Search Space Jockey on google and/or yahoo. You'll get a picture matching my description.

A Space Jockey is rumored to be the creatores of the Alien, or the enemy/supplier of the Predator. I don't know which one is fact, but then again all of them aren't fact, for now.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

It is thought that the space jockies were at war with the yautja and were losing so they combined all of the universes fiercest creatures into 1 creature (which was the xenomorph) that they could use to help even the odds of the war.(theres a dead jockie in the first alien movie, its the giant skeleton in the ship with all the eggs). Id think that aliens would and could eat almost anything that they found.

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Make new friends, and keep the old, one is silver, the others gold.
The Forum Rules

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Me niether?

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

space jockeys??? i really never got what they were?

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm no one really knows, I thought the space jockeys brought them into Lv # w/e number it is. and Im pretty sure they eat any meat available. Yautja, Human and more.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

It was dead in Alien. I mean, think about, you would twitch if some little things started to prod at you, and thw hole in its chest was a dead give away.

Drenton.jpg

what about were would the aliens live? i saw alien 1 and the space jockeys seems like it can't move(even if it was alive).