Password Problem

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes I was wondering if i can make a new account under the same name and rank due to the fact i am moving and i froget my password but it logs me in atoumantically unless you guys can help me out of course.

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

You know when you create an account it has this.

Signup
------------------------------------------------

Username:

Password:

EMail:

well Genfc Death said that he forgot what email he put in here or he forgot his password word to get into his email. or something close to that right Genfc?

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

i thought the when the update to the site happend a password recovery system was created then again i maybe wrong in any case best of louck to you with your move

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

best mail p can help out i think

in space no one can Hear you scream

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

what shadow warrior said ^ Email P

[email protected]

Just say you are GENFC DEATH and you lost your password, or when you log in click forgot password lol thats why he put it there, after cutefacehugger lost his password I emailed P and got it for him. then he made that password thing like the next day.

Navyspazsig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

when u go to the Login screen, there's a link just underneath where u enter ur name & password that says "retrieve password" it's there for situations like this, lol

TheStalker.jpg

mail p = webmaster of avp 2 site navyspaz

in space no one can Hear you scream

I know this is a bit off topic, but has any one seen cute fachugger lately? Anyway, E-mail P, he'll osrt it out. might take a day, maybe more, maybe less, but you will get you password.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

email Preatorian at this address
[email protected]

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Problem is i dont remeber what email i used!!!!

Genfc-DeAth-Sigg-Gif.gif

I had a proplem trying to rember my password I eventully I rembred it

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The best you could do is E-Mail Preatorian about it. Usually, if you don't know many or much E-Mail addresses, use them all and see what happens. Also, use every password you remember ever using on A/P related websites.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."