books which ones do you reccomend

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

next week im going to the states so i will finally be able to buy some literature, so my question is which books of the franchise should head for and are there any i should veer away from?

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think Predator Concrete Jungle was pretty good and big game was OK (way too much of the main characters dead brother talking about how they wil kill the pred but other wise it was OK) buy the way are "Aliens: a novelization" and "AVP: Prey" worth buying? cus I'm thinking about buying em.

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

For people who are willing to read ALIENS Novels, I reccommend Female War. And maybe Concrete Jungle. Plus the novel of Alien Vs. Predator movie. Way better in my opinion. But watch the movie first, then you can visualize it better. They are both good is what I'm saying, but the novel of the movie beats it by a long shot.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Concrete Jungle is good.

BWsig.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

i like the Aliens Vs Predator Prey and Hunter's Moon but not Predator Forever Midnight but thats my opinion

scarredyautja12sig.jpgTo hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Are we talking about games or books.
If games i suggest Predator Concrete Jungle and AVP2.
If books I liked Alien 3. But hated predator forever midnight.

Balsho Eldaro

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually god of blades concrete jungle was a book, it akes palce in new york i think (i checked out book section of site and it was in there)

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Cool. I might read it then

Entaro Adune

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Read AVP: Prey. It's an awesome story... what the movie should have been.

Predator Big Game is also pretty good.

animkss5yk.gif

if you ar alien fan buy book alien out break good book about space jockys and aliens

in space no one can Hear you scream

devilpredator88, Undefined, 16 years ago

alien vs predator vs terminator

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

alien steel egg or DNA war

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

predator, blood wars

and avp2 for psp