could have scar beaten the queen

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

just wondering remember at the end of avp when scar jumped in the air with the combistick and stabed the queen near her head without looking...well do u think he could had won if he jumped towards her with the combistick and stab her in the head? or would the queen still fight even with the cobistick in her head cause she is a bug..and bugs don't die ezly unless steped on lol.

DiscsSig.gif

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scar shouldn't have won in ANY scenario, and for one simple reason:

Preds see body heat. Xenos don't have body heat.

All the things which Scar did in the fight required him to be able to see the queen. The queen gave off no body heat, and was in an area with subzero temperatures.

Anderson, being the twit he is, forgot this crucial fact, and made Scar able to see the queen when he shouldn't have been.

All things considered, Scar should have been turned into a bloody smear 2 seconds into the fight.

855989_3.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Acid Alien: Just because the xenomorph's blood is acidic doesn't mean that it gives off heat.

Being acidic means it has a low PH, not that it's hot or has heat.

If their blood had heat, then they would have body heat.

My point still stands, Scar should not have been able to see the queen.

855989_3.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scar...beat the queen? give me a minute while I go pi$$ myself with laughter. Seriously though, Scar was a pathetic excuse for a predator. He needed lex's help to stay alive, hell, she did more in the movie that he did. She saved his life about 3 times (a predator needing to be saved by a human? *shakes head*) all he did in the movie was run around like a hulking idiot & get saved. Sure, he survived longer than celtic & chopper, but that was only because he was nowhere near the action when it was happening, & he had "wonder woman" always pulling his @ss out of the fire. There is no way he could've taken down the queen on his own in my opinion

thorndesignssig.jpg

but don't aliens have acid blood.and does't that really give body heat?? so scar could see it?(no offense crow :) )

well he didn't lol dats all i gotta say

i agree with Crow and stalker

in space no one can Hear you scream

look am not talking about the whole fight 1 on1...am talking about that little part when scar tired to stab the queen in the head!

DiscsSig.gif

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

You read my mind Stalker. Scar is a traight up chump.

00Bloo_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

They made Scar like a reincarnated version of another great Predator, he is already good but he doesn't know it. But they made him too good. That's why I think he's sort of a chump.

00Bloo_sig01.png

do preds not see in different visions depending on where they are,this is aimed at crow from the first reply.if im wrong,let me know please.

avp4.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Are you saying unblooded Predators cant resimble warriors by being Predator-like and hunting aliens and using jumping techquics and stabbing the queen with his combistick? I don't think there is an actual rank "warrior". The list of ranks I believe goes like this:

Unblood
Young Blood
Blooded (Hunter)
Elder
and a side rank would be a rogue or bad blood

And to the post of prv vasquez, The alpha never stabbed scare in the heart i dont recall.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

scar erminded me of a blooded worrior more than a unblooded and i thought preds only attak ppl if they are armed the one guy after he fell and was cripeled was unarmed and defenseless so scar broke the code of ethics of the yautja

mattsig.jpg

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

Exactly.

And if you ment Scar was too powerful by the size and such then yeah, exactly.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea scar was too powerful, and I hated when they tried to be funny like when he broke the chestbursters neck he made that growl and everyone in the theater laughed.

and I hated it when Lex and Scar was both running from the explosion. and the Drone stabbed scar and she blew its head off.

the only reason I liked AvP is cos it was AvP.
other then that I hated the movie.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

All I can say is if Scar was a Real Predator he would of defanetly killed that queen(with a struggle most likly.).

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall

scarfacecory.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

even though scar is a complete pOOf if u watched the extended version he could see an ailen in an diffirent seeing vision if it was a celtic please correct

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LMFAo>>>>>>>> c i agree with stalker scar was a sorry excuse for a perdator think he killed a xeno and then a then a facehugger than the retard and went on with his cerimony or wut ever and got beat bya mofo facehugger thats lame so he should have deid when the alpha alien stabbed him in the heart

VasquezSighehe.jpgSEMPER FI LOYAL TO THE USMC CORPS

In the state that he was in, he would be as likely to kill the queen, as a human who has been poking a Rhino and eating his dead brother surviving the initial onsluaght.

Impossible.

In a normal state, he would still be happy as a man being whipped in the snow.

Unhappy, face hugged and/or dead.

Drenton.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

"am talking about that little part when scar tired to stab the queen in the head!"

The answer is in the movie!

deathdrop1.jpg

"So soon" ??? We don't know how long they train for the ritual. Sure, "teen years", but how long is that, hmm? About 150 years, according to Stalker? Many people know more stuff about this than me, so I don't know.

00Bloo_sig01.png