ALIENS: New Arcade Game and possibly a new movie

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

PlanetAvP posted a great story of interest about a new arcade game based on the ALIENS movie. And there's something even more interesting in the news post....... a rumor for a new Alien film.

http://www.planetavp.com

there it is

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

The arcade game itself sounds pretty cool to me.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

they might make a new film because if you think about it they know people like the film's lol and plus it's a bit of extra dollar for them lol
but i think it would be cool if they made a new one, but i hope they make a new predator lol

CH.jpg

Rythem Guitarist Of. Obsidius Black.

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

YeAH .
I Think they made it already. its too expensive

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think they can MAYBE pull off one more Aliens movie, btu that's all. And that's only if written well.

honnou, Undefined, 16 years ago

i like the game , but it's like 1$ for a play , and you die fast. but it's still fun

Ji-Toh, Undefined, 16 years ago

A new Alien movie? Why?

They created Resurrection as a closer for the series with Ridley as a clones part of her self, only with teh genes of the alien. Im not exactly sure how they can pull off another one without totally straying from the films original purpose, and turning it into a Predator 2 style movie -no offense to those who enjoyed it, it was just the lesser of the two movies easily-.

The arcade game is also a magnificant piece of work no doubt, but it is a real dollar fiend because of just how fast you die.

And as for someone who said if they were to make a new predator movie, Im pretty sure they would base it mostly off of the video game, Concrete Jungle, because it gives the most logical storyline following from its past, through predator 2, and into later times....

Ji-Toh, Undefined, 16 years ago

A new Alien movie? Why?

They created Resurrection as a closer for the series with Ridley as a clones part of her self, only with teh genes of the alien. Im not exactly sure how they can pull off another one without totally straying from the films original purpose, and turning it into a Predator 2 style movie -no offense to those who enjoyed it, it was just the lesser of the two movies easily-.

The arcade game is also a magnificant piece of work no doubt, but it is a real dollar fiend because of just how fast you die.

And as for someone who said if they were to make a new predator movie, Im pretty sure they would base it mostly off of the video game, Concrete Jungle, because it gives the most logical storyline following from its past, through predator 2, and into later times....

Skull-Taker-101, Undefined, 16 years ago

Too bad they killed off Hicks in A3, or they might have been able to make it from his perspective without completely ruining it.

As it is, I don't really see room for a sequel. I mean seriously, Xenomorphs on Earth? That'd be a bit...apocalyptic?

Also, with Ripely being a clone, the Alien series has lost something that it simply cannot replace. I mean, seriously. Ripley as a clone is a lot less inspiring.

Also, they couldn't get Sigourney to do it, she's like 60 years old, and unless they put in some gay 'accelerated aging process' like they did with Star Wars....

...Just, no. I don't think Alien 5 is going to happen guys. A Predator 3 would be more likely.

And as for the game...Well, here's hoping it comes out in Aussie.