Do u think the we should have survived AVP?

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that we should have died because of the films slogan " whoever wins, we lose"

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i believe you are right humhould not have surrvived! i believe they should make the pradators face like it was in predator one what do you think

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

By "we" I can only assume you mean humans, right? Then yeah, we should have been wiped out. It would have been so much cooler!

deathdrop.jpg

Well i think that we needed lex to live to carry on the story into a seqeul maybe in avp2
we will lose. but at the moment no one has won!!

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes that is true the supposed predicted storyline is that lex 1nce again fights the preds and aliens after quite like ripley living and surviving them b4

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

^^no because it was called predator i.e about predator and the human's were jammy plain and simple

topdogg2.jpg

the humans weapons in pred1 were pants and in avp but that still doesnt mean that humans cant just evade the aliens and preds like they did for the longer duration of avp i mean lex or whoever she was in avp never actually fought anything all she did was accidentally impale an alien and tie a chain to a queen which she then pushed into the atlantic ocean so humans r kinda weak in avp and pred films but not in alien films and preds do get killed for they r not the main characters in pred1 arnie is and in pred2 that black guy is (no racial offense meant)

the reasons they get killed r a:aliens are harrd
and b:theyre not the stars of the films the humans are o.k?

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with Stoneheart. Why on earth predators, the stars of the films, always get killed? So we would feel safe? Well that`s nice, but we all now there will be others. I really would want to see, how the pred gets higher position in the clan.

Kill for honor. Die for duty.
Live for the thrill of the hunt.

ur are right deathdrop we should have been wiped out it would of been a better so i hope they make a new movie and make a lot of humans die to make it look like a huge war borke out like 5 years after AVP 1

i am the one and only death

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Damn. Maybe we really should make an alliance with aliens so that the humans haven`t the upper hand. Or send all of ours warriors and same time on Earth to wipe out all of the enemies.

On the other hand then there`s no fun of hunting. Hmm... Maybe we should work as groups. It didn`t unfortunately save us in the aliens nest but it can save us among humans. And some co-operation would be good. The guns should be developed as far as they can be.

I know it`s a mans world but this female don`t give a damn about it.
<-------========------->*
Kill for honor. Die for duty.
Live for the thrill of the hunt.

Iseijin, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would like a movie in which the entire human race is wiped out. Completely. No survivors. Nada. That should humble us. If we see in all these movies that there's always at least one human that prevails agaisnt all odds then that's just going to inflate our egos even more. We don't need that.

lets face the humans had no chance there guns were pants and there wasnt any marines there to help em evn though they would have still been mashed up

topdogg2.jpg

Machiko is considered to be the Ripley of the Predators. Loved the books by the way.

Heydrich, Undefined, 18 years ago

We, meaning the humans, defintely should have all been wiped out in AVP. To have even Lex survive, is a mockery of the slogan many of us committed to memory long before the film was in theaters-Whoever Wins...We Lose. As for that preventing a sequel, possibly, but I think that outcome would've resulted in weyland-yutani investigating the massacre. If Lex had to survive, she should have gotten on board the predator ship, rather then just being given a badpear. That way, the sequel could have picked up along the lines of the AVP books-Prey, Hunters Planet, and War. Actually, leave out Hunters Planet, just substituting Noguchi for Lex. Even though, Machiko was a much better character as far as character development is concerned. (that's is my opinion in relation to the whole back-story of Machiko, for those of you that have read the books)

Humans can be no better than the Aliens. Both are parasitic species bent on invadinthing they touch (Cortes and the Aztecs, Napoleon and the Holy Roman Empire...the list goes on). If humans managed to find a suitable planet to live they would put the Aliens to shame in the ways they would exploit it.

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

Agree completely, they made it like if one won, humans would die out, making it seem like they meant to hunt us.

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

had that happened there would be no sequal. unless a bunch of astronauts survived and remade humanity when they landed.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

the "black dude" is danny Glover in case you wanted to know lol

not so much humans get wiped out, but rather earth get's wiped out and all that is left of the human race is scattered remnants of rebels on earth and small colonies here and there set up on other planets (set a little bit in the future obviously), a war is being raged on earth between aliens and predators, and the leftover humans are basically cannon fodder caught in the middle. So instead of just the hunt, I reckon it should be full scale war with the preds, that's is something I'd love to see. Not just the hunt, but preds going to war.
that I reckon would make a great sequel.

Either that or the second movie could have no humans on it whatsoever, and the war takes place on the pred homeworld (the predalien chesburster turns out to be a queen and breeds)
and maybe if you want to throw humans in the mix, have the pred's grab the greatest warriors from earth as back up to help them maybe? (or force the humans to help them else they wipe us out). something like that would be good.

BNut if all the humans were wiped out, there'd be no-one to make the sequal =)

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

understand what u mean but letthe pred live dammit

topdogg2.jpg

how about nooooo aliens kick @ss and rule all humans ummm get disembowelled and mutilated and preds can live if they can join in partnership with aliens:my perfect world , my heaven lol