Space Jockey - to be in alien 5?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the alien fans want answers. not from the comics, not from the books but from the films. we wanna see the jockey in alien 5 and finally see what his purpose is in all of this.

avpfire.jpg

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the jocky???

heheh - ok sounds like you haven't seen the first alien film. if you liked avp then go watch the rest of the alien films, they're far better. they'll explain alot.

avpfire.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

You've never heard of the space jockeys....your new to this arent ya.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

bless, we got some rookies here vega!

avpfire.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

dave could u drop some info on them i have seen all aliens and pred films but ur the expert at these thing if poss preach my brother

topdogg.jpg

that sounds awsome!
but I reely hope that the jockeys NOT created thae aliens I hate that terory but I respect evrybodys opinion.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

jockeys? ok i'll do my best, i can only give you what i know. (this is based on theory) many years ago, deep in the outer reaches of the universe, a war waged between two species - one being the predators, the second being the space jockys. alledgedly peacful in nature the jockeys were being slaughtered to the point of extinction so something had to be done. after hard research and amazing biological discoveries, the jockys manufactured what we know today to be the most hostile killing machine ever seen - the xenomorph, the jockeys transported the aliens from planet to planet in order to wipe out the predators and end the war, but, the tide turned when the aliens managed to begin to over throw the jockys, what they had created was ultimately, unstoppable.

avpfire.jpg

i still cant work out how something 7ft tall is gonna take down a jocky which is about 20ft tall, i bet the first every alien was fricking massive

topdogg.jpg

well, the aliens do vary in size and shape depending on the host they emerge from, but if you get 5 or so aliens jumping on one jockey - the jockey is going down.

second theory is the aliens completely evolved on their own, there was no outside manufacturing, the jockey was transporting the shipment of eggs to be destroyed but a meteor struck the ship causing the holds defences to fail and the aliens escaped and began to slaughter the crew of the ship causing it to crash land on LV4-26

avpfire.jpg

ye i meant the preds though there supposed to be of honour and would think that one on one would be a fight, and were do u get all this info from ??

topdogg.jpg

heheh - i've been an alien fan for about 10 years, its great what information you can collect over that span of time!! - mostly from official books and also internet content, i'm on the net alot seeing as i do a lot of graphic design so i'm normally reading up on some sort of new stuff one day or another.

avpfire.jpg

not sure if would know this but ill try ur brain anyway , am i right in thinking that the more hunts a preds has the better equipment becomes avalible to them like acid proog gear, disc etc etc, its just that i heard that the preds only get disc's when the reach a certain level like elder as its supposed to take alot of concentarion to catch thr thing and celtic pred didnt have one ?? and like the pred in pred one only had a wrist blade and a plasma caster ?? but the one in pred 2 had everthing 10 diff visions etc

hope i aint bored ya

topdogg.jpg

dont be silly mate, its good to have a proper chin wag about aliens and preds. right, you're pretty much spot on with that. preds must go through various stages before they reach their maximum potential, predators must complete 'rites of passage' battles. most teenage preds cannot be issued with more advanced tech untill they have made at least one xenomorph kill. plus only blooded warriors are alowed to hunt alone - scar would've been able to but the queen mashed him up.

avpfire.jpg

the predator in the first film was hunting humans - i do not beleive he had yet killed a xenomorph, aliens are the highest order of the food chain, the toughest prey the preds have to hunt - hence the weapons are bigger and badder the preds possess when fighting aliens (note in avp the plasma casters were far bigger than the one in the first movie)

i'm unclear as to weather or not the pred in the second film was blooded or not, he seemed to have various pieces of tech which would make me consider the fact he has hunted most species and held the rights to hold such weaponry, i'm sure theres more hardcore pred fans on this board more so than me who can explain better.

avpfire.jpg

think i contradicted myself back there by saying only blooded preds can hunt alone but the pred from the first film had not killed a xenomorph. if this is the case then yes he had killed a xenomorph but only saw fit to equip himself with a few gadgets due to the fact humans are far easier to kill than aliens.

avpfire.jpg

space jokey?! pah! we preds nearly wiped out those elephant looking mothers!!

=qslash draws his blades and slashes the air as he growls at the memories of killing jockys=

rightp.gif

cheers dave

topdogg.jpg

no probs.

avpfire.jpg

whats up quickslash, thanks for signing my guestbook mate.

avpfire.jpg

thats ok. i'm cool, ya fancy an rpg?

rightp.gif