Warnings: what they mean

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

They ARE NOT there to make you feel stupid. We DO NOT give them to be "mean". We give them because it is needed. If you break a rule, you get a warning. I myself am giving myself a warning for loseing it in the thread about Vega's warning. It has been deleted, don't look for it. Please, all we want is a good place for people to talk about AVP. Ok? Now let's end the stupid fighting.

deathdrop.jpg

Iseijin, Yautja, 18 years ago

Shocking to see this type of thing happening. But we are all human and make mistakes, as long as they can be fixed then no long lasting damage was done. This will happen again, and when it does, hopefully it can be taken care of with a bit more tact.

Deathdrop, I apologize for intruding in the argument.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

death drop i apologize too if you do as well

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my options and i have a great.
aa.jpg

Iseijin, Yautja, 18 years ago

Still, but as I said before it wasn't my place to do so. I shouldn't have written that, it's not my job to maintain order. I feared I may have gotten in trouble for bringing myself into it when I shouldn't have done so. I know your job as a Mod is stressful but by being one it also gives you a certain level of responsibilty to take care of problems as tactiful as possible. You're a good person Deathdrop, never forget that.

There I go telling people what to do again...I should bite my tongue.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

Yes, alright, I am sorry I lost it a bit(yeah, more than a bit), but do you understand why I became angery? Please, talk to K20 about the clan thingie, he's a nice guy; he'll listen. As for the "harshness" of the mods, it has become nessesary for us to be a bit more strict.

deathdrop.jpg

You don't get one, I should have just deleted that entire thread right then and there. My fault entirely.

deathdrop.jpg

Thank you, I really appriciate that. I'm glad you stepped in when you did, it would've gotten ugly...

deathdrop.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

We are all in 'harsh' mode now - don't take that for granted, the last person you want to wind up right now is me - i have the finger on the ban button. This stuff WILL STOP. Even if i have to randomly remove some of you from this site to do it. I've wasted my fingers away typing rules and regulations to you people time and time again, as have the other mods, from now on if you don't folow them - you're out, I HOPE I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR.

ryu.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

i apologize i was just sticking up for my fellowclansmen and got outa hand. i understand if i get a warning i am really sorry:(

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Iseijin, don't apolojise, that was my bad completly.

deathdrop.jpg

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yea, I know, but I feel bad. Not only for you mods, but the people causing the trouble as well. Because, based on the time I’ve been here, I’ve come to like all of you. Damn near all of the people I’ve met here were good people, so it really brings down my spirts to see everyone turning on each other.
I mean, we are all friends here. Why turn this into a Civil War?

freesig4rw.gif

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

You don't need to so that. NOT your fault at all.

deathdrop.jpg

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Agreed.
I'm sorry for all the problems today, dude. I leave for a few hours, come back, and like 3 people have been causing havoc.

freesig4rw.gif

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.