Im writing an Avp book nothing like any of the other ones!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i am writing a brand new idea of avp i have started to write it but i also need more ideas to include i have about 30 pages done i still have many more ideas but if u guys want to help this will be Greatly appreciated,

scarredyautja12.jpg

thanx for the advice guys

scarredyautja12.jpg

To hunt or to be hunted that is the question..... But aliens will die!!!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'll E-mail P about getting that removed.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Heheh sara, yeah, but I think it's because some kids come onto here, I think Preatorian put a word cencor. As for that word-jumbling thing, that happens to me too, what's up with that?

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

siliconsara, Undefined, 17 years ago

While your intentions are pure of heart, you shouldn't get your hopes up in gettinthing published.

For one, publishinthing can take months if not years of being accepted. Amateur writers who have never been published before have to go through many rejections before finally getting something published.

Then there's the pain of finding an agent to help you submit to a publisher. Usually publishers downright refuse to publish directly from the writer, and only choose to publish with an agent who handles the go-between business of the author. You have to follow these certain many rules to send a piece of your story as well as a letter and a lot of waiting for them to call you or write a letter back to you in reply to your submittion. Also, your English has to be A+++ perfect, and have a sense of style.

I am not trying to rain on this parade of hope and ambition. But I wish for you to at least be realistic about it. John Shirley got published because he's an accredited author in other genres and has a certain style, and his English is perfect. That's why Fox was willing to bend over backwards to publish his book, they actually hired him from what I have heard. Just because the story stunk does not mean he's a cruddy writer. It just means he's terribly out of touch with Predators and the established mythos that we fans know and follow.

EDIT: Why is this forum mangling my posts? "gettinthing"? "publishinthing"? I didn't type it like that...

EDIT2: You people seriously need to fix the word censor on here. You can't say a word like s*u**ck on here? This place is like my dad...

im not done yet but who is a good publishing company

scarredyautja12.jpg

those were ones i already wrote i took them right from the story.

scarredyautja12.jpg

Wait... Just post a paragragh you ALREADY WROTE.

deathdrop1.jpg

do u guys think this paragraph is good and does anyone want me to post another and just tell me what u want it to be about

scarredyautja12.jpg

sorry deathdrop didnt read ur last post. i'll type another one did not know what u wanted

scarredyautja12.jpg

here it is

Shivinyon looked around and saw all the Predators putting on their armour and preparing themselves to fight the aliens. Then Shivinyon took out his weapons and put on his armour. What are you doing Shivinyon", asked Lopscallion".
I will be fighting those damn aliens alongside you".
"Please don't go Shivinyon I don't want you to get hurt or killed, please understand". pleaded Sertolic.
"I'm still going, replied Shivinyon. The others did not speak. Shivinyon then activated his cloak and left the ship. Shivinyon the Elder the Leader then walked to the entrance of the pyramid.
Suddenly the Alien Queen came running wrecklessly out of the pyramid. Shivinyon revealed himself saying, "Come and get it". So the two started to kill each other. From out of no where Lopscallion jumped up and stuck his combistick through the head of the Queen. The cry of the Queen could be heard for miles. Lopscallion said, I could hear the alien's screams I couldn't leave you here, I told the others to stay in the ship. Then Shivinyon shot a spear at the head of the queen taking out an eye. Lopscallion was on top of the queen stabbing his wristblades into the head of the Queen. Then Shivinyon threw his acid-proof smart disk to the Queens body doing major damage. With the loud scream of the Queen to end her life she fell straight to the ground. Lopscallion and Shivinyon had enough strength to rip the Queen's head off to make her one of the greatest trophy. They then dragged the head to the ship so all the Predators can see this trophy.

scarredyautja12.jpg

did u read the first one and ya ill post another one

scarredyautja12.jpg

make predaliens or army of runners mix with predaliens if like my idea looks be great book have name for book

in space no one can Hear you scream

Could you post a paragragh from it? No aliens or Preds or fights or anything, just humans talking about something.

deathdrop1.jpg

thanx srry for the other posts my bad do u have any ideas

scarredyautja12.jpg

SY12, if you will, please edit your posts. Unless those posts are edited triple posts.

Also, I think your book may or may not have a future, dude, it depends, but it's looking good is all I can say!

00Bloo_sig11.png

MoDs do u think this book has a future

scarredyautja12.jpg

pleaz someone post i dant know how many pages i need and i need some more ideas pleaz

scarredyautja12.jpg

bloo im sure ur ideas are awesome u can tell me

scarredyautja12.jpg

Nice idea dude. I'm starting a comic of my own because I don't really have the talent to make a real chapter book. I would of posted before but I couldn't get on. Heheh, I first see this and it only has 2 posts. I come back two days later and it's nearly 10 pages long. Heh. I don't have any suggestions, because seeing all those posts, my ideas wouldn't really help.

(I can write, but I think I don't have what it takes to do what you're doing)

00Bloo_sig11.png

I mean a passage with no aliens, preds, or action.

deathdrop1.jpg