Alien Colour's

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Would Alien's Change Colour To There Sarounding's Or Would They Allway's Be Black?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i thinc its quit phesabal that an alien thats livd in a jungal all its life would be a diforet coler from an alien thats livd in a desart all its life

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

That is actually a good point mav, and perhaps again, another plausable theory to the difference in some of the alien pigmentation.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Alien coloration sometimes depends on what natural host the 'birthed' from, as far as i know it's all down to DNA stands etc etc.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

maybe they change colour because of the climate, like if it was really, really hot they may have some kind of skin that protects them from it, which maybe a weird colour or somthing

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

not any aliens i know off. but that could happen. it sounds pretty cool. u walk up to a painting and sudenly an aliens mouth goes into your face! that would be cool

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Because she was giving birth to creatures using her new repoductive system which was due to the fact her DNA was mixed with Ripleys.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

nicholaskang, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea the aliens in a:r had human dna cells in em dats y they r brownish n wat do they mean when they say dat d queen in a:r didnt need humans 2 establish a hive?

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think they can, cos in Alien res they are a kind of browny colour, and in the rest they are black

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Xenos in Alien:Res was a Xeno-Human hybrid so maybe that's what caused the color change(at least I think so). I think the natural ones are all black in color. The only ones who have different colors are hybrid Xenos(Newborn, Predaliens etc).

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

ohh... so u mean its just like humans go thru labour so there shud b an alien doctor shouting or shud i say hissing "push!push!push!and its a girl!" (JK)

ohh.. so u mean that the facehuggers will tranform in2 drones like transformers (i mean the tail becomes d tail the gripping thingies into hands+legs then d body parts evolve)?

No. The queen now has a human repoductive system, capable of giving birth much the same as a female, that's why hosts weren't needed.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders