Could A Predalien Take Out A Ship Of Preds ?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok I have just had a brain wave here. Could a Predalien take out a ship of Preds ? Since in Alien 1 it was only a Drone againt Humans then would it not be the same thing just with slight changes as in the Preds replacing the Humans and the Predalien replacing the Drone ?

What are your views on this ?

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The way I see it, the smaller the crew aboard that ship, the less chance the predalien has for survival. If there were less preds, then missing "personell" would be noticed alot faster, & the predalien wouldn't have claimed as many lives. But really, think about it, if one predator is more than a match for an alien in close combat, then what chance would a single predalien have on a ship containing well over a hundred of them? (I'm going to ignore the fact that the predalien would turn a captured host into a superfacehugger egg etc. for now)

It's not like the predators are helpless lambs waiting to be picked off. If the predalien made the slightest move at the wrong time, it would get it's head taken off, it would barely be able to turn anywhere without practically running into a pred. A predalien is not some god-like killing machine, it is basically a drone with more developed musculature, making it physically more powerful, & a few predator cosmetical changes, ie: mandibles. An experienced predator can finish off an alien in close combat in seconds, & even occasionally a youngblood can kill an alien with no problem in a fight (see the pyramid flashback scene in AVP, the predator to the left skewers an alien on his armblade & kills in instantly). So if a predator can kill an alien in close combat & on occasion doing it with ease, a sole predalien on a ship with well over 100 predators would stand very little chance of survival for long.

stalker.jpg

There is not a thousand Preds though.lol. There would be no more than 200 as I have stated before.

Katam.jpg

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

a thasound preds agaimst one single predalien???no i dont think so

Wild animal. No simularity there. Only that numbers are over welming. Yet animals are in the open. Put the wolves in a corridoor with one of thoughs thing then what would happen ?

The wolve do not have the space to move out of the way and would be crushed.

Katam.jpg

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well in avp grid took out 2 preds(they were most likely unblooded tho) so im sure that a predalien could take out maybe 5 preds at the most if it could pick out which preds are unblooded, but in the long run itd be killed by a blooded predator or an elder....if it got to grow to full size.

Hajou3sSig.gif

lol its like a bair atacking a pack of wolves shur the bair is big, scairy and deadly in its own way. but the wolvs are smarter and worck together to over come anye oponany. u ever seen a documantr on tv waching wolvs hunt bufalow.

wolvs only slightly larger than ur avrage dog bufalow ways more than ur avrage car and has a nasty set of horns yet the wolvs take them doun. the prinsable is the same

Backinaction.jpg

i reckon it culd do it because of the extra intelligence

I find many flaws in that last post Mavrick.

1. How can you find some thing that you do not even know is there ? They missed Scar getting impregnated so I am prity sure they will miss a hiding Chestburster. Then what says it does not wait till it is fully growen to start killing ?

2. How do you know the Queen in AVP is died ? The Pred and Human did not kill it if it is dead. The hugh tanker and the cold water did.

3. Both Preds in the movies if I am not mistaken died by Human hands.

4. Preds would not use plasam casters in a ship. That is just commence sence.

5. Since the Predalien was invented in the game then what the Predalien has/looks is what is in the game. In the game it has acid blood. Acid blood = trouble.

As you can see the Predalien has most of the advantages. Only disadvantage it has is being out numbered.

Katam.jpg

in the singal player game there isant 1000 mareens to kill o_O. lol. its is just implosabal to thinck that 1 alien nomater howe hard it was could kill an entier ship full of preds. as well all saw in AVP a Queen and a big 1 at that was killd buy 1 juvanial pred and 1 human. 1 juvanial predalin nomater what way you lok at it from would be able to kill an entier ship full of experianced huinters and juvanial hunters. the alien would be found and killd before it had time to grow into somethig that might stand a chance. no ofence to alien fans but its just not posabal to think 1 alien could kill a groop of experianced hunters. amagin the preds from the first 2 pred movies its prety safe to say that those 2 wer prety experianced but wer obveouls far from beeing elders. and there is altleast 1 elder abord the ship in question. ur all intelogant ppl am shure you can work the rest out.

not saying the pred alien isant tough am shure it is but no singal thing can stand up to an army.

seems relovant to quot starship troopers.

"wots the point in taking a knife to a nyook
fight"

ask fore the acid blood facter whats to say the predalien evan bleeds acid. every thing on erth has a certan degree of acidaty or alcalie. but the breds could potenchaly be from a copleatly diforant galaxy where evan the laws of phisics as we know them dont aple. pred blood could have properties weedont evan know exits. might be acidic who knows.

Backinaction.jpg

but what if the predalien met up with the elder.if the predalien killed the elder would the other preds panic and abaned ship?? o another thing if the preds use there weapons to kill the predalien they probly know they risk makeing a hole on the ship and geting everyone kill.

I will say it again the AVP2 game had many mistakes.

Katam.jpg

i agree with katam

in space no one can Hear you scream

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Qoute Maverick: "where did u getthose facts about the pred alien avp unlimated. so far the only actual predalien to be in serculation is the 1 from avp2 the game and i took that thing doun with 3 shots to the hed with the pistol am shure a pred plasmacaster would have no trubal atall dipaching that thing. i evan sat and wach my friend playing the game and he took 1 on with a knife and wone. realy howe grate can it bee if a mareen with a knife killd it. it realy wudant stand a chance against a pred"

Hahahahaahahahaha, Ok amagine how many predators an empress would kill, O wait when I was playing the game and I beat it I killed over a thousand marines, and a tone of predators, just useing one drone, so what saying is the games are cannon, witch means one alien could kill thousands of predators, beacuse in the game one drone managed to kill every predator and human.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

i think alien Queen in cage on ship and alpha male predalien wil try save Queen i think

AVP2 the game had many mistakes in my opinion. I am talking about the movies. I do not think a mear knife would kill any alien as showen a spear impaled a mear Drone and it still kept going. I think the Predalien is strong but not as strong as you say AVPUnlimited. Plus by the looks of the ship and the crew I would not think there would be any were near 500 crew on that ship as it looked very small. Mabye around the 200 reign if lucky. Which in my opinion gives the Predalien a much bigger chance of winning. Considering that only a hand full are expert hunters and a few with experiance and the mojority noobs. The Predalien in my opinion has a very high chance of killing atleast 50% of the ship before even getting hurt. Yes it may die in the end but yet with out a crew for the ship a hand full are not going to be able to get it back and will soon die any ways. Meaning the Predalien still did it's job. Plus what is not to say the Predalien goes for the ships engines and disables them leaving them stranded to die. Either way the Predalien wins or draws.

Katam.jpg

i think predalien wil take down ship of preds kill alot predators on ship

where did u getthose facts about the pred alien avp unlimated. so far the only actual predalien to be in serculation is the 1 from avp2 the game and i took that thing doun with 3 shots to the hed with the pistol am shure a pred plasmacaster would have no trubal atall dipaching that thing. i evan sat and wach my friend playing the game and he took 1 on with a knife and wone. realy howe grate can it bee if a mareen with a knife killd it. it realy wudant stand a chance against a pred

Backinaction.jpg

stalker is right preds are not weak there PREDS and I dont think 1 predalien could kill over 100 of them

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

What? I didn't say Predaliens could kill over 100 Predators. I said the exact opposite of that. I said a long story short version of what Stalker said; they're Preds, they have knowledge of what Aliens are and possibly (most likely) what Predaliens are, and they are skilled hunters. Some of the posts in the previous pages make them sound helpless... no offense to those people. I just think equal of the two. The reason I'm an Alien fan, though, is because Alien scared me more, and it seemed really mysterious to me...

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

thank god for u stalker,u nailed it

cory.jpg
.:Bad Blood Slave of Balatu:.