The Predalien

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Does anyone know what the Predalien looks like exactly? or got any Pictures? Cos Ive seen several Different Versions. Some without Dread Locks, and some with. and some where you could see their ribs like most Xenos, and some that were all Muscle... Anyone got any pics? these are some I found.
Predalien64.png
Changepicup.jpg
PredAlien%20by%20Moviemaniacks.jpg
051109_Predalien.jpg
predalien5.jpg

LMAO when I was looking for Predalien Pictures I ran into this on google

deathdrop.jpg

alienani1.gif
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I like the second last one, and both of Stalkers designs. The preadtors dreds are considered the be extreamly flesh-like. And out of a term of technicality there was a predalien in the films.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

oh but did you draw it ? was really good :) I dont know if I like Pic 1 or Pic 2 the best :( I like him with and without dreads.

NAVYSSiG.jpg
Youngblood of Balatu

Well since the Predalien was first thought up for the AVP games I would say what ever it looks lke in the game is it's proper form.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

oh that would be this then,

gold1.jpg
alienani1.gif

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I was about to post a topic about the Predalien, but this topic will do fine. I was just speculating that predaliens would not have dreadlocks. Whenever aliens hatch out of humans, they don't have human hair. So why would they have Yautja hair? I just picture predaliens as regular warriors with predator mandibles and increased size and strength. No other differences.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

TDN, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Agreed. When a facehugger infects something non-human such as a dog/ox in Alien 3, it didn't deviate much from the usual design of the normal human-borne Alien. The only change was that it walked on four legs instead of two. So an Alien born from a Predator would only show slight change and not much of a change like in the games.

That one you showed on top Navy, seems to be exactly what it would look like.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

nice pics.good find

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

thx :D I like the two on top, but The top one is most likley the Real Predalien look. Cos Warriors dont have Hair or anything like a human after they hatch from them.

alienani1.gif

i like the third one.pretty much fits the bill.

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think the forth one look's cool. dunno why i think this but it look's more professional lol dont no why i think that but i do lol....

CH.jpg

Rythem Guitarist Of. Obsidius Black.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Heh... I always loved that old sig. Dave made it when I joined the random board he had up for a while. Good times... Anyhoo, I like the first one the best.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I personally think the 1st one looks quite good. Although really, we don't know for sure what a predalien looks like, it's appearance so far has been primarily based on the ones from the AVP2 game. I've also done some concept work of a predalien, my own design:

paheadconcept.jpg

& here's the full bodied version, although my signature was out of frame when I scanned it, so I just edited the text in:

predalienconcept.jpg

stalker.jpg

Yea I think that is the actual Predalien.

NAVYSSiG.jpg
Youngblood of Balatu

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

TRIIIIIIIIIIIPY model

super cool foto Navyspaz of predaliens :)

in space no one can Hear you scream

well i say it looks like the 2nd one.it was in the comic alien vs predator duel.and since's the comic's came out long time ago and the auother is not allow to make the alien..what he draw is the real picture. so am sure it must have dreadlocks.i also think the preds strong gene must give hair. that what i think.

wow, did you draw that stalker? that is very good 0_0. And I dont think it'd have Hair/Dreads. Warriors dont have Hair. Why would Predaliens have Dreadlocks. so I think its the first one. And they never put predalien in the movie, only in the games. so wouldnt the one in the games be counted as the real one? which is the one Stalker drew ^ and the second picture.

NAVYSSiG.jpg
Youngblood of Balatu

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

No its the fourth picture down, thats what there actualy working with for the new AVP movie.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

... I think it would be either the fourth of third ones up to bottom, hands down, under, and even side ways. The third personelly to me looked like it would be the one that would be the true PredAlien. The fourth in my opinion lookes like something that, like what AVPUnlimited said, is something they are working with. Sure, the fourth one is basicly a bigger drone without a tail and with a Predator based head, but, it has a lot of the characteristics from the original, the scariest, the Giger Drone.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think the forth is just something someone made in their garage or something. Could be wrong, though. Anyone know where that pic came from? That would hold the answer, I would assume.

deathdrop1.jpg