Next AVP

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was really hoping that this next one would not be along the same lines of the first, but would have huge battles with hundreds of humans, aliens and predators, Lord of the Rings style. But then i thought the whole concept of alien/predator was to build up tension and be scary in singular environments like The Nostromo. What do u guys think?

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Glad u guys like my idea. Would like nothing more than to be able to put it on film, but I know practically nothing about working in "the biz". Maybe sometime down the line I'll get my stuff together & make a pitch on the movie (if it hasn't already been done by then) but then again, look at Paul Anderson, he wrote his early draft of AVP 8 years before he actually got the chance to do the movie, & at that point it would've seemed like a pipe dream to him too, so u never really know.

stalker.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Holy cr@p, I mean, seriously, dude. That's one of the better plot lines I've ever read for AVP2, that's the 10th one counting, and I think that's the best one. Nice job, dude! That really works; I agree, it shouldn't follow after Alien Vs. Predator.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Best of luck to u anyway!!

Heck, if Paul Anderson can do it, u can!

That is a great idea stalker. I especially agree with not following on from avp!!!

siliconsara, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stalker you seriously need to sit down and write a full screen play for your idea. That could turn out to be one of the greatest movies ever, not to mention a serious cash income for you.

Good luck ^_~

Not to burst the bubble of hope here, but FOX is somewhat, err, picky on who writes their screenplays and novels.

First, they have a set of guidelines that the writers must follow, technically it's FOX's list of canon facts.

Second, you have to be credible and already be "in the business". Things like finding an agent and building a portfolio of writing (either published or not published) is how to start to wriggle your way into the scene.

Or you could always do what Sandy did and make a sample movie a 'la Batman: Dead End to express your idea.

I hope to one day wriggle my own self into "the biz", but you really have to build a reputation before you can start pitching movie scripts to the big names like FOX. Hopefully one day I get my chance for them to at least read whatever I have. They won't even open transcripts unless they have seen a portfolio or an agent of some kind on the writer's part.

mterrance, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stalker you seriously need to sit down and write a full screen play for your idea. That could turn out to be one of the greatest movies ever, not to mention a serious cash income for you. The only them I would like to keep from the first AVP would be the new look of the Predators and their weapons and that cool ne cloaking special effect. And for pity sake let this be rated "R" so we can actually see the predators and aliens fight the humans as well as each other.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would personally prefer the story to not continue on from the end of the original, I don't want anything more to do with that. The way I would set AVP2 would be that many years after the nuclear explosion which vapourised hadley's hope, something still remained in the area, after doing many scans of the surrounding landscape, a new crew of terraformers discover a derelect ship (the one from Alien) they are baffled by how it could have possibly withstood the blast, so scientists are called in.

Many years later.....

A new colony has been set up on Lv-426, not far from where hadley's hope originally stood. This was not built as a home for colonists though, this had been built specifically as a scientific research facility,with scientists working round the clock, & a top of the line security team, highly trained to deal with almost any situation. The derelect spacecraft, now housed in one gigantic hold of the facility, with tests being run on it around the clock, is now relieved of what was it's deadly cargo. Elseware in the facility, scientists make their way in & out of the "holding cells" block of the building with little concearn, until now.

An incoming object appears on radar, it is massive, but nobody can get a visual, despite the object obviously being within range of naked eye. Suddenly, the object turns away on the radar, & starts heading back the way it came. The working staff are very confused by the situation "maybe someone was lost" one of the scientists jokes "then why didn't we see their ship?" comes the response.

"Unauthorized opening of main airlock, guards, please proceed to main airlock decomtamination chamber"

A pair of guards approach the interior airlock door "hey, Jones, you see anything in there?" says one of the guards to the airlock monitor "there's not even anything in here to decontaminate" comes the response "although the scanner defenantly detects something". "Ok, open the door, let us check it out" The door slides open & the guards advance inside, weapons at the ready. "There's nothing in here, not a Godd@mn thing". "Must've just been a big bug or something on the scanner" the airlock monitor laughs "then how do u explain the doors opening?" "I don't know, maybe a glitch in the system, sometimes these things go off by themselves, the technicians are arriving in a few hours to fix up the power issues in this place anyway".

several minutes later.....

Blood stained the hallways of the reasearch facility, a frightened worker runs from her fears, down one of the large, aquarium-like tunnels, the large windows peering out onto the surface of Acheron. She runs to turn a corner, when something lurches forth at her, one of her fellow scientists, Dr. Marcus. She reels back in shock, he was covered in blood & lying on the floor, half way around the corner. He was gasping for breath, trying to belt out his words at a frantic pace "Get out of here, the ghosts let them out......." A pair of black, clawed hands struck out, grabbing Marcus's ankles, & dragging him screaming down the hall, his fingernails grated against the floor as he screamed at the top of his lungs, his cries for help echoed down the far end of the hall.

The guards had been dispatched to investigate the hostile activity, little did they know what they were up against.....

(Spoiler): The basic concept of the story is that the space jockeys were transporting the alien eggs under threat from the predators, they were being transported to be used in hunts. When the creatures escaped & the jockey ship crashed, the predators effectively lost their cargo. Over the years, they had been preparing for this. Once they arrived though, they felt bored, just to incapacitate their already captured former cargo would have been no challenge. They decided to make things interesting, & released the creatures into the research facility, only one alien needs to be brought back, so why put to waste all these other fine potential trophies?

Well there's by basic design for what I think the AVP2 movie should be, & indeed, given the chance, what I would attempt to make it, hope u enjoyed it.

stalker.jpg

nah it should be like where the pred alien somehow kills most of the pred so then the crash land back on earth or something like that

VasquezSighehe.jpg
TO ACHIVE ULTIMATE PERFECTION U MUST FIGHT ALONG SIDE WITH THE MARINES OF ALPHA DRACONIS!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

It should be a tribute to the original Alien and Predator films, which in my opinion are the best ones. And since it's been stated as "Our planet, their war", it should have some elemnts from Aliens and Predator 2.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

i vote for the lord of the rings idea

79735.gif89762.gif
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

i like it predators Hunt in team if ar unblooded and young blooded Hunt one.i hope see alpha back movie 10.000 of aliens vs 10 preds

in space no one can Hear you scream