What could scientists create using alien samples

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I dont see why a scientist cant create a 50 meter queen that has a pocket in its longs that makes it able to breath fire. And why cant it have stuff under its skin so when you cut it, a liqued of super boiling hot protons come out before the acid?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

What could scientists create using alien samples?

You know what I think? I think that they'll use the samples, if they figure out how to handle and manupilate it, they can make weapons or just Acidproof Armor. They even might make a medicine to help people and animals.
What I mean by weapons is by they can make the bullets, when they hit their targets, it'll melt away the flesh or objects that they hit, and the armor, well that is easy. I heard something on the Science Channel that they are making extreme light weight uniforms for our troops by useing Spider Webs. Sounds kinda weird but they are making them. They are still testing it out but in the future, they said that they'll use it to make a metal to put on tanks and other armor. So that is why I think that they might make the armor acid proof, so when they kill a Xeno at close range and the acid blood splatters over them, they'll be protected.

That's what I'm thinking.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fire would deract from an Alines stealth. I mean, they would just breath fire repeatedly, creating alot of light, and exposing itself in plain sight.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

"I'm not prepared to pursue my line of inquiry any longer as I think this is getting too silly!" - John Cleese

That being said...why would a xenomorph ever breathe fire to begin with? It's not like they need it for any particular purpose, especially when acidic saliva can easily suffice.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

AVP unlimited one reason is no animal breaths fire and it would take years of cross breading to make something like that and hot protons {what is that}

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Because there is no animal that can actually breathe fire? The genes need to come from somewhere.

deathdrop1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

...ok, the only animal that was supposed to breathe fire is a dragon, and that's still a mythical creature. And an Alien breathing fire takes away some of the scariness and science and replaces those two things with the 16th century and fantasy.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think the xenos are perfect just the way they are. Look what happened in Ressurection. They tried to "improve" on them, and they mucked it all up instead. I suppose they could create an Alien clone with some slight changes, but that's all I see happening.

deathdrop1.jpg

gamekid94, Undefined, 17 years ago

I dont think having an alein brething fire would be a good idea becuse then they could kill preds and humins to esaly. That isn`t fare to any other speces. And ferther more the aleins would just escape and kill the scientist anyway. So y would the scientist even risk there lives to even try and capter an alien any way after what happend in alien 4.

That's exactly what I was thinking; no offense to anyone. I just think that a fire-breathing Alien would take away some of the elements that I stated in a post before. Changing them in any major way except appearance would seem kind of out of place to me, except if it were a really good idea, and when I say good, I just don't mean "cool", I mean something that makes sense, fits well with the Alien, fits well with everyone else's thoughts, and most important of all, doesn't change the Alien in any major way.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Many of those ideas sound completely ridiculous to me. An alien that can breathe fire, that in truth sounds like something a 5 year old kid would make up. Aliens are not "monsters" as such, the whole idea of the original Alien was to get away from the typical b-movie style of many other sci-fi movies, & focus on everything having a much more realistic feel to it. A fire breathing alien completely defies that whole concept, & "super-hot protons" sounds rather pointless & out of place to me, they already bleed molecular acid, what else do u want? Overall I think makin changes of the sort to the aliens would be completely unnecessary & foolish, as they would seriously aggrivate alot of fans, the creatures are practically perfect as they are, in this case, messing with something that's not broken, would cause it to shatter.

stalker.jpg

It's a good weapon on the marine's hand, but on the other one (the Alien), it would take away what they are known for: Stealth, scariness, mystery, and all that other stuff we like about them...

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG
*Sarcastic Voice*: "To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fair their's no such thing as fair to the aliens. But yeah i have to agree the Pred and Humies would be exterminated to easily.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

what? noo, no fire. it would make it seem like a creature replacing the ravager all over again. lol, those were some bad times..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

feeel it with gas lol..... or make it have mechnical

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

the only thing worth changing about them and what every scientist working with hem so far is a way for them to be controlled. they were adding human DNA in ressurection because they thought

1: with human dna they might listen to human commands

2: they might be able to make super soilders like riply

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

dats a good point Hyro. I think that too. the only thing i would change bout them is.. nothing, really lol i like the way they are. adding fire is something for younger fans, like the much hated gorilla and rhinoceros aliens. no offense tho

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.
00FA_sig04.5.PNG

I think the only thing that needs to be changed is there power so I mentioned fire breathing aliens.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

AVPUnlimited said: "I think the only thing that needs to be changed is there power so I mentioned fire breathing aliens, but that wouldnt be as powerfull as super siayan aliens witch could come naturally."

I agree that Aliens could be stronger, but they would develope over time. As for Super Saiyan Aliens... what!?

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

Sorry Ill delete that.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

No offense, I wasn't acting like you were strange or anything, it was just that, Super Saiyan Alien seemed kind of out of place there.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG