AVP 3

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

If it came out what would you like to change about online play?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would make it so you could customize your charecter. And I would make it so after you molt into a queen, you can molt into an Empress, I saw the Empress in AVP 2, it wasnt a queen, its crown was bigger, it was bigger all together, its crown was cool to. I would also make the veriety for aliens and predators to choose from. I would add a choice of ravanger and warior to the aliens, and elder and arbatrator to predator.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

heck if it came out i'd definitly let customization in! i could play as my little donut X3 thats all i'd really want to change though, besides better more realistic graphics and stuff :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Customization, better graphics, new enviroments. That would be nice idea...
Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

more blood and like grappling moves I would want to put in it like ripping someones spine out

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd like it to be a third person game my self.

administrator of thehiveofthealiens on
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens for everything alien :)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well first off I would love to see a new and improved graphics engine much like the graphics in Doom 3, and I want the game to stay 1st person shooter. The new graphics with realistic shadows would give the Aliens a more horrific scary feel. I want to see shadows and darkness, flickering lights and more realistic sounds that can scare the living out of someone. They should have vehicles, the APC and also that plane in Aliens, don't know the name of it I want to see predator's have the same weapons as in Avp2 game but more improved and more effective. I dont know if you guys are familiar with a game called BattleField 2, but all the races in the game, alien, marine, and predator should have a set of 5 or 7 kits, assault kit, sniper kit, medic kit, enigneer kit, support kit.
(example):
Marines would have pulse rifles in the assualt kit. And the sniper kit should have the same rifle as in the avp2 game. For the medic they could have the pulse rifle without the grenade launcher, also should come equipped with medic kits to heal wounded soilders. The engineer kit should have the shotgun and land mines. The support kit should come with the smartgun. The kit system should also apply to the predators and aliens but with different weapons.
Predators should have an honor system, blooded, blooded hunter, Warrior, Blooded Warrior all the way to Elder. Each rank would get harder and harder to earn.You can get upgrades for weapons and other cool things like that. You can check your stats, how many kills and deaths you have gotten with each weapons, Special trophies. Earn awards, and other stuff. The honor system should apply also to marines, except they get ranked as private all the way to general. Should also apply to aliens in some way.
I got most of my ideas from the game BattleField 2 except I applied them to alien vs predator. There is so much more I am missing, but I hope you guys like the idea.

brokentusk.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

for one thing, a better combat system. In AVP2, a melee fight would be an awkward bout of hopping & strafing & swinging ur weapon wildly into the air in the hope of hitting ur opponent. In AVP3, there should defenantly be much more of a solid fight engine, with grapples & counters & blows that would actually feel like they really connected & sent ur opponent reeling back. Also, kill moves, such as in the Chronicles of Riddick game. Sneaking up on someone from behind would allow you to perform an instant kill, eg: stabbing your tail through someone's stomach as an Alien. This one feature, plus many more that it would take me hours to type, in my opinion, would make AVP3 the definitive Aliens vs. Predator experience.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

AvP2 is my Favorite game, Online that is. but It would be cool upgraded, and more realistic alien vs pred melee. instead of Predators splatting so much from a Drone or Predalien pounce.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

any know avp3 coming out i like avp2 play online i know from other avp site avp3 aliens have grab mod and preds have Elder class

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men