which wiould you rather be

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

if you where a marine which would you rather be
here are your choices: pulse riffle, flame thrower, swart gunner

please reply

Vasquez.jpg
tO achive ultimat perfection you must fight with the marines!
29485.gif
18467.gif
79735.gif
89762.gif
97623.gif

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would definitely be using a pulse rifle. They have always been my favorite guns since I saw Aliens.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

smart gun

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Pulse rifle is easier to handle, you can turn around quick if an alien comes up behind you, and also has grenades on it. Aliens are not that armored, so it wouldnt take a bazooka to kill one. so Id take pulse rifle, and Smartguns only Abilitys is Motion Tracking and a little bit more powerful then Pulse rifle, but you go slow with it cos of Weight. Flame Thrower takes time to kill, and isnt very ranged.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Strictly in terms of canon material I would have to go with the Pulse Rifle simply because it would be the one thing to keep me alive longest against a xeno.

However, in terms of fun, or if we are talking about weaponry in both the movies AND the world today, I would go with the Flamethrower. As you can see in the pic below, limited range isn't an issue in RL, and let's be honest: between the three weapons it's most fun to watch something burn...

Flame-thrower.jpg

45324912.jpg

id go with the Smart gun. with a fire rate of 800.RPM and giro stabalised 7.62mm bulits and a targating aquasishan system lol. no good in a confined space but who is insain enough to go CQC with an alien lol. id take my chances out on opan ground

Backinaction.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'll be the Smartgun.

Blood, Death and Decay these are the main ingredients for WAR..........

but like crow said the flamer is a crawd pleeser lol

Backinaction.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

pulse rifle owns, so that would be my weapon of choice

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
celticwarriorsig7sn.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

I'd take the pulse rifle. Also, the flamer is canon. I think I saw it Aliens. *cough* ambush in host containing room *cough*

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Its time to kick and chew bubble gum but im already out of gum..lol

Smart Gun!!

smartgun.jpg

cory.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg