Iseijin and Mavrick are the winners

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 17 years ago

congraulations next time we will put in some levels so everyone gets a chance to win so great discription and details art is great this is some advice for u artist give more description and u will be bound to win next time

donut, Yautja, 17 years ago

they were judged by their race? ;O; anyways, congrats you two :3 as for the description, why do you even need it when the drawing already explains it?

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Crow, Yautja, 17 years ago

Well a description helps a good deal...you can't tell WHAT is going on in my pic without reading the short story! :3

And yes, congrats to the winners! *Claps* (This was being judged by race?!)
45324912.jpg

yeah a little story of how it became and its origin

yeah who draws best pred and who draws best alien

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

I dont agree with that ...... Your drawing is your expresion ..... leave the poxy little descriptions for RPGs

Alien-sig.gif

Now I'm just confusing myself-- if I recall correctly, this arose on the Art Submissions page

"Aww... Only drawings are allowed? I wrote a screenplay for Alien 5 (it's a real screenplay, and yes I know how to write - I'm a professional writer). Writing is art too... :("

And that was turned down...now, Voltage, you've said this--

"this is some advice for u artist give more description and u will be bound to win next time"

So in essence you're saying that we would have had a better chance if we wrote more in a competition that was supposed to be based on illustration capabilities. Not really complaining so much as I'm trying to figure out what's being said.

45324912.jpg

isnt it a DRAWING contest though? it looked as if it was graded a hell load on description from what you just said. the judging on different races was a bit unfair though, i could of easily made a marine drawing and won even if i hadnt put alot of effort into it because it would of been the ONLY marine picture. as for age, i hope you guys made sure to fit them into seperate categorys, the older the more experience :l sorry if i seem aggressive XD its just that i'm making sure you guys judged on fair grounds :P

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

erm .. il stay out of this topic , its not really got anything to do with me ...... but i dont think description should be a valid statistic in the competition ..... and Dount , were not all made of glass you know ?

Alien-sig.gif

it has to have a drawing along with it

....................this whole thing was a big screw up just forget it, whatever i screwed it up evryone doesn't agree with it, we just won't have another one because I guess my rules are to complicated and I'm sorry if I'm going nuts I'm having a bad day

dont be hard on yourself :C its sorta our fault for rushing you guys on the judging...

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

lmao ... get some anti- deppresants mate ,
And no you didnt do anything wrong , now that i read the rules , it clearly states additional info is worth points ,,, so as long as that hasnt been edited at a later date , and everyone had the same advantage and saw it when they first entered you done fine in my opinion

Alien-sig.gif

hey u shove it up ur A*s and go some where else u little Fu*k don't make fun of peoples problems
I got a problem of being put under pressure and I have bad depressing problems so Fu*k off

gh cool down, i dont think kill knew you had that condition :c he doesnt mean to bash you at all hon! he's saying he agrees with you, he's not against you in any form or fashion :l /hugs

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

thanks ur nice ok I was just a little mad and i was on a mad streak awhile ago didn't want to take it out on anyone

:3 you're welcome ^^

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

lol , your gona slit your wrist`s in later life man ....... try not be so immature , just because you say F**k a few time`s dosent make you a big man , just a big mouth with little two say ...... anyway , if you werent so handicaped , you might have realised that i completely , 100% ageed with you just now , but some people just don have two brain cells to rub together ....... what the , condition , you bring your mental illness`s onto a forum , Grow up man

Sigh ..... hard to believe that came about through me agreeing with you

Alien-sig.gif

Okay, BOTH of you need to chill. I've already had 1 upsetting issue break out between myself and an acquaintance, and I am in NO mood to see it happen again today.

KSwitcher, If Voltage has problems, leave it at that. They're his issues, insulting him won't do ANYTHING to help. He was out of line, we understand that. There is NO reason for a retort like that.

Voltage, just chill out. If someone insults you on the internet, don't take it personally. Insults on the internet are hollow, and hold NO relation with your personal life. Just relax.

45324912.jpg

^ listen to crow. he speaks truth

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

i was thinking that PA64 or isejin were gonnna win. and really really sorry i wasnt there for the judgin on friday, my schedule got all tangled up and i ended up staying at my relatives house and they have NO INTERNET!!

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."