Why does everyone hate Warriors Aliens?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Seem like warrior aliens are forgotten and no one realy likes them,why?

cory.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I personally do like warrior's. For anyone who is still confused about them, here's a brief rundown: A warrior is basically an older, stronger drone. They have only appeared once, which was in Aliens. They are very similar in almost everyway to drones, except for the fact that their domed skull has retracted against the bony ridges underneath, turning the aliens' once smooth head into a lumpy mass of bony ridges, this process happens with age. Another attribute of a warrior is their increased resillience, their chitinous exoskeleton has hardened considerably, meaning that low-caliber bullets may simply ricochet from their tough armour. Here is a pic of a warior alien:

http://www.culttvman.com/assets/images-CULT_FIGS_2005/JamAlien01.JPG

stalker.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

To be honest, I never truly learned WHAT a Warrior Xenomorph is...I always assumed that they are just larger, more dangerous drones...

Either way, I don't play one simply because my character Crow isn't really any particular caste, but for the sake of thread explanation he is considered a Drone mutation. I just never really learned enough about Warriors to really appreciate them, and I find that the whole Warrior idea is rather confusing.

45324912.jpg

I like warrior's there cool

perhaps the reason why some people dont like them as much as drones in because they were suicidle in Aliens, whilst the drone in Alien was rather stealthy.

I like warriors though. Mainly 'cause of the name. I mean, drone makes 'em seems totally brainless.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

i like alien warrior ar so cool and strong and very fast

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

The Warrior alien is actualy my favourite of all of them.lol.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

Well in response to Drenton the the aliens in Aliens are suicidle because they have such large numbers and a queen is operating them. Rather than the alien in Alien there is only one and he must survive for a future of a possible hive.

brokentusk.jpg

vey good point

cory.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Warrior Alien is my Favorite Alien Actually. Alot of people like warriors.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

suicide people are always blamde hahahhaha its just because they are better aliens wwith courage

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Personally, i really favoured the warrior aliens, the were meanacing and unstoppable in their large hunting packs. Unrelenting in their blood thirsty quest to kill and capture.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Now what I really want to know is if Warriors are really just older Drones, or if they are an entirely different evolutionary branch of the xenomorph caste.

45324912.jpg

Shadow_69, Undefined, 17 years ago

I love warrior aliens!!They rock!!!!

Não tenho nada a perder!!NADA A PERDER!!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

First of all, the warrior is one of my all time favorite types of Alien(The FaceHugger being first). Second, I agree; if you think about it, Drone kind of makes them sound... well, I can't find a word. Anyway, Drones, if they live long enough, go under some kind of process, making them more important to their hive, giving them the name "Warrior". The Warrior, at first, was just a newer design to the Alien only supposed to be used in Aliens before the whole Alien Cycle thing came up.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG