Alien 5 Screenplay

PsxMeUP, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hi guys. Here’s a screenplay for Alien 5 I wrote:

http://www.cineglow.com/files/alien_5_exodus.rar

I'm not looking for feedback on it, so just read it and have fun. All the agents I've contacted told me to forget it since AVP2 got green-lit. Since the script will never be picked up, I'm pretty much finished with it. I'm moving on and won’t work on it anymore. I just want the fans out there to enjoy it. No point deleting something I've worked on for 6 years (on and off) when someone out there might get a kick out it.

It’s got space marines, a bunch of queens, an alien home world, nukes, jets, high velocity guns, personnel carriers and more. Loads of fun... It’s a bit long (148 pages), but most of James Cameron’s scripts are that long. I formatted it to his writing style, something I shouldn’t have done since he writes his screenplays for himself, but what the hell. I wrote it in the spirit of James Cameron's Aliens, so I consider it my way of saying goodbye and thanks to one of the best action movies ever made... that didn't get a sequel.

A little bit about me:

- I’m 30 years old.
- I'm a professional writer/translator.
- I used to write for Askmen.com (fitness, health, diet & travel articles).
- I wrote a book on restaurants in Montréal (in French) called Resto Cité. It was published by Quebecor Media, the biggest book publisher in the world.

Here’s a synopsis:

Two years after the USM Auriga incident, Aliens reach Earth’s Red-Zone - a now forsaken and uninhabitable portion of the planet above and below the 40th parallels - and nest until they attack points of interest belonging to the United Systems.

Ripley, who is now working for a government research lab, is sent with a group of Marines to investigate the cause of Miner disappearances. Not knowing whether the events are related to numerous rogue activities, the unit is tasked to gather intelligence and tag one of the creatures with a tracer.

The group is forced to take refuge in an alien infested mining complex after their vehicle is damaged by the creatures during reconnaissance. Ripley slowly becomes attached to the young soldiers as the group tries to make their way out of the complex. Their escape is successful while the government plans to bunker-bust all the nests from orbit.

Military action against the creatures turns sour and Ripley’s new friends are sent on an ill-fated mission to save a government executive on Earth. Ripley braves a security lockdown on one of the Orbital Space Stations to save her friends on Earth while the USM military surface bombs the entire Red-Zone in an attempt to rid the planet of all alien infestation.

Here's the link to my script again:

http://www.cineglow.com/files/alien_5_exodus.rar

Have fun!

Seb

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

cool and Great work find info of alien 5 nice ;)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ooooh I'll have to take a look at this later (a bit busy right now), I'm really intrigued! ^_^

45324912.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome to the forum :D
(be sure to read the rules) click forum and find messageboard and RPG rules and information or something like that and click it and read it :D you will like this site, it rocks :D

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

PsxMeUP, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, it's a pretty cool site. You all seem like hardcore A&P fans. Me like ;)