Live Space Jockey Pics

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I have Never seen a Space Jockey besides the one in the begining of Alien 1 :\ Any one got any Pics of a Live one ? I really want to see one.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

join the club we have jackets.

I dont have one but after lookin at the thing in alien I say its an elephant lookin thing. :D

I disurve no honor nor your pitty!

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

According to Wikipedia they are biomechanical organisms, and are pretty much bound to their consoles. In many ways, the name "space jockey" is rather misleading -- they don't even have legs, and they mobility is rather questionable.

This one looks pretty alive...if not for the wee little spacemen :3

ebh631.jpg

45324912.jpg

ow he looks freakishly deformed in that chair, looks like he is the chair...... kinda.... its connected to his back :\ looks dead to me.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Yes, well as I previously mentioned, they are biomechanical. So, in a sense, the Space Jockey IS the chair. It's sitting on itself! X3

45324912.jpg

at wikipedia.com the name of the spacejocky is mala'kak.

man I'd hate to see how they reproduce.....ooooh thats a nasty yet interesting thought. what I'd like to know is how they eat? with that nose lookin thing infront of there mouth I'd bet it would be hard.

also they probly have there ways of walking there probly just rip out of there chair.

I disurve no honor nor your pitty!

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Just to let ya'll know anyone with an internet connection can edit or add stuff on wikipedia so you can't count it as canon

nickalien6vz.jpg
cs2-bar.jpg

nope :( I looked all over google and the only thing I could find was toys and models and pictures of the only one everyones ever seen... That one dead in that Cogpit like thing. :( *sigh*

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

In fact I always feel the space jackey is 'that thing' that Predator riding at AVP...

The master pred is back!

I dunno...I think half the fun of the Space Jockey is NOT knowing what they look like when they're alive...I think it would spoil a lot of the mystery around the first "Alien" film...

45324912.jpg

yeah I guess your right.

administrator of thehiveofthealiens on
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens for everything alien :)

SHREDDERRR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think it was a genetic experiment

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!alienglomp.gif

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i think the space jockeys have leg {oh and nice find Crow thats a cool pic} the space jockey in that pic was just siting withhis feet in that chair but i think space jockeys are a lot like elephants to just yellow but id really like a pic of a real one

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!