AVP2 movie....

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I over heard that in the news that they are giving the go ahead to that one guy from who made the aliens movie is going to mmake it.......thats what i heard. But aslo this movie is going to be on a HIGH NUMBER buget so if any of you guys heard anything esle please tell me thx.

GENFC DEATH.

url] 2620572521.jpg&s=x4

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Are you talking about Ridley Scott? He's the guy who directed Alien and Aliens.

If so, I highly doubt that this information is valid. Mr. Scott is a terrific director, but he had the foresight to see that the Alien series was going to start slipping, and backed down from further directin future films. Plus, he is extremely financially secure. If he has agreed to direct AvP2, though, the movie is going to be a garaunteed masterpiece! ^_^

45324912.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 17 years ago

Actually, the one who directed Aliens was James Cameron, also known for doing the Terminator series (but not Terminator 3). He would be a good director for AVP2, because he seems to have a talent for action movies. The only thing is that he doesn't seem to be very interested in these kinds of movies anymore. Last we know, he was doing the Titanic, and I haven't heard him doing more movies since (probably ones that didn't get much recognition).

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

There's been soo many rumours on AVP2, it's just getting dull now. Best thing we can all do is sit tight untill there's an actual 'official' announcement by the producers. So get comfortable everyone.....

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.