A new Predator?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Do you think they should make a new Predator film?,and if you do,where do you think it should be set,date,setting,storyline..please tell me.

cory.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That idea would, no offense, turn into an Alien Vs. Predator film. If it's more revolved around the Predators (Predator 2 has an Alien skull but the movie revolves around the Preds), that idea would be more of a Predator history movie, which there's nothing wrong about that, but I also want to see the main character being someone totally different from Dutch or Harrigan.

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 17 years ago

of course we should have another pred flick

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!

I would make a new movie in Egypt in 2025. Like the egyptions would worship the preds. there would be like ten preds in egypt and thousands more in the ship. anyway you would have aliens growing in pyramids and have huge wars on the tops of the pyramids. I would have the preds win because in my opinion i like the preds more no offense to u alien fans out there. But then the preds would keep growing aliens in the pyramids for the hunt and to make more trophies for their ship.

wow DD Great story nice ;)

in space no one can Hear you scream

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

^ See, then there isn't any human story. That might be cool as an animated short or something, but not as a whole movie.

By the way, SHREDDERRR, nice avatar. The Archvile rocks!

deathdrop1.jpg

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Try a different approach you know make the new one in the eyes of the Pred hear his thoughts. See the hunt through the hunters eyes not the preys you know.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's what I was thinking. It would be good for a game (Predator: Concrete Jungle) or a short (Predator III (Newgrounds), The Credator (Newgrounds), or some CGI thing. Not good for a movie that follows (installment-wise) after Predator and Predator 2. In some cases, Alien Vs. Predator.

(Sorry, I may not know what I'm talking about; I just got home from a huge head-ache and sometimes drinking Mountain-floats (Rootbeer float with Mountaindew and Mango Icecream) right after walking outside with shorts on half of a mile to your house from a basketball court isn't a good thing.)

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

don't take this idea as a crossover... cause its NOT but how abot this...

a PREDATOR movie where the predator is in a haunted house as his hide out. you know his ships under the house and his ship becomes haunted and... wow where this come from? yeah put the predator in a haunted house see what he do. and mix it up a little more with a... ah a group of uuhh... ah marines and there goin after a bunch of uh... bank robers and they take shelter in the haunted house and see what happens.

I like the paranormal. and I like to see what a predator would do in a situation like this. :P

TitanosaurSig.jpg
http://z3.invisionfree.com/thehiveofthealiens
go to my ALIEN site NOW!

Keep sci-fi and the supernatural SEPERATE, I say.

deathdrop1.jpg

not really im happy with what weve got ...... and im sorry to offend some people, but on here we have very high standards and wont except anything less than perfaction ..... Take AVP and Paul Anderson for example ......

Anyway i think it would just be another movie that the great majority from this site, would spend all day ing about is it would be nothing compared to PREDATOR

Alien-sig.gif

But..u dont want more predator action?..figures..u r an alien fan..nvm

cory.jpg

lol spot on mate ..... i couldnt careless .... lol the only time i want to see Predators is when there getting there asse`s kicked in AVP 2 lol

Alien-sig.gif

What annoys me the most is that Predator is such an easy thing to make a sequal out of.

New location + new Predator + a good script + Fox keeping their big fat noses where they belong and letting the director do his job= Predator 3

All that's really needed is a decent script and the right actors, and BOOM! Predator 3.

deathdrop1.jpg

bring back mcteirnan!!!

harrigansig.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 17 years ago

The thing is, the story would mostly remain the same. Predator 2 didn't really deviate much from the original Predator much, besides having it in the city. What we need is a totally different and unique storyline for the series, opening a new path. Something like what Aliens did to the Alien franchise (changing it from being a sci-fi horror into an actrion movie). If the next Predator movie could do something like that (not the same story, but the same idea of change) and made that much sucess, the series will start growing again.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

See, that's just it. All that's really needed is a change-up of the human story. While Predator 1 was about a group of people, Predator 2 was largly based around Danny Glover's character. I mean, here are some ideas right off:

Predator hunting in Iraq, forces soilders who are libral and soilders who are conservative to set aside their differences and work together to overcome the threat.

Three predators hunting in forest durring Summer go after group of hunters. The hunters lock themselves in an old bomb shelter that the Preds slowly find ways to get inside.

Bad Blood on the loose, Predator law enforcment show up to take him down.

Durring WWII, Nazis have a Predator held captive on a remote island. (insert country here) troops storm the island and mistakingly free the Pred. When they enter the ship to escape, the Pred comes with them.

Predator in feudal Japan, two young Samurai must stop him.

A human is mistakenly brought to the Predator homeworld.

Futuristic Predator story (Pred in space or something like that)

Anyway, you get the point. If the human story remains fresh and original, the Predator can retain the same basic role in each film, with varriations here and there.

deathdrop1.jpg