you want to know about avp2?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

after reading this.....you may want it not to happen.sounds terrible.just click the link.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23106

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

excellent find harrigan ...... makes intresting reading , and regarding my last topic about the predalien and the points i made ...... maybe stalker should read this lol

Alien-sig.gif

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

God... Why don't they have Uwe Boll come in and put both series to sleep already? Like a band-aid. One rip and it's over.

deathdrop1.jpg

no mention of a director i dont think.we will have to wait and see.hope they change it.....it sounds horrendous except for the start in the pred ship,maybe worth watching just for the fight between the predalien and 3 preds.

harrigansig.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

wow

all i have to say

wow

79735.gif89762.gif
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon

Ummm..... It can't be true this can't happen, any of us here can write a better AVP 2 script than that piece of story or pitch for the movie. Someone has to do something to stop this idea for the sake of the sequel.

brokentusk.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

How do we know this isn't just some big joke? While the story blows, the action seems intense. I thought it was stupid when I read it, but it might actually be kind of cool to watch the beasts brawl inside a K-Mart. Still, even though people bash on the first so much, it was still cool. I mean, come on. How could a movie where acid bleeding space rapists and weapon laced alien poachers duke it out in Antarctica not be fun? Screw the humans I say. The original films were all about character (likable characters by the way), and the creatures just helped build it. These A-v-P films are all about the creatures it looks like. But making the setting a tiny Texas town in the first sequel just seems too wacky. Antarctica was engaging, this is cr@p. Talk about cliched..................

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

The problem is that no one seems to be willing to do anything original. Everytime I see someone give their ideas for a plot for AVP2 and it alwtarts out as "Humans get facehugged and chestbursted, Predators come down and find that there are Xenos, Humans who are supposed to be the main characters get killed in fast and non-scary way, Xenos and Preds fight, and there might even be some Human-Pred teaming up". Is there really no more to it then that?

It's not looking too good from what I've read there (the modern setting in a town seems to just put a nail on the coffin right there), but at least we can all hope that it can at least deliver the action and the fights between the Aliens and the Predators (which AVP failed in). It won't make it a good movie, but then we'll at least get what we pay for.

The human element, though it would seem out of place in movies like these, it wouldn't hurt to have some. The problem is that, these movies don't even have good characters for us to watch and most of them are labelled "Alien/Predator Food" the first time they appear, making their appearance a waste.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

-Bloo-, Undefined, 18 years ago

...right... ok, if that's official, I say we get every AVP fansite together and try and make a new script.

And for it to be a joke, it IS April, so, yeah...

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

avp freak .....this guy who writes on this website is pretty much as solid as can be,now if he wrote this a few weeks ago i would have said april fool,but seeing as its nearly may then im afraid to say that this looks like another rush job from fox,cashing in on the box office of the first one.one good point,no mention of pws anderson,a saving grace maybe?and the beginning of it has a good sound to it.anyway,you know you will go and watch it,i will,we a will,and just hope,PLEASE,that such a ridiculous premise actually turns out to be a half decent movie.

harrigansig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

my god... it just doesnt stop ;O;

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

lets all make a pettion and sign it and sue them hahahhahahhaha.... I'm worhtless but we should send angry letters or emails

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

This had better be some sort of sick joke, other wise they'd better pull their fingers out & change it immediately. It sounds completely ridiculous to me, in every possible way. The modern day Texas setting sounds completely out of place for an AVP movie. The characters sound completely boring, what are they trying to do? turn the alien & predator franchises into teen-drama movies? If this ever gets released as an actual movie, Fox will greatly jeopardise their company in my opinion. If those fools have any commonsense left then they will immediately can this project & get a re-write of the entire script, I'm sure most alien/predator fans would rather there be no sequel whatsoever instead of this pathetic spit in the face. If anyone from Fox reads this, get you're d@mn act together

stalker.jpg

I too hope this is a sick joke, But if it isnt.... Bring on the lethal injections. Injections for all! 10 for the movie, and one for everyone who watched the movie (If it comes out with the terrible script). I mean, sheesh, if your going to have the boy and the hunter know about the alien franchise, then, why didnt the guys in antarcita know? Also, A convict using a perator plasma caster? Whats he gonna use the shoot the d@amed thing? Put his face in the mask, the use his tounge to minipulate the firing switch?

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

welli thought they couldnt make the franchise any worse, obviously with that script they can. Damn you fox!

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

*sigh* These scripts just keep on getting worse and worse...I could write a better plotline than that!

If this is the real deal, I think Fox is going to drop several rungs in the eyes of the general public...

45324912.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

We need either Elijah Russell's (guy on this site)screenplay or the guy who wrote AvP: Two Princes. Two Princes would make a fine film I believe.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

You know what? AFter reading that Godawful script summary, Paul Anderson returning dosn't sound too bad.

deathdrop1.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

If Fox could employ R.A. Salvatore to write a script for AvP2 they would have an instant hit...

45324912.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah Deathdrop I was thinking the same thing. Paul Anderson wouldn't sound so bad at all.

brokentusk.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

On a more serious note, has anyone seen Silent Hill yet? If so, was it good? I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I thought the guy who made that might be good for AvP2 (wishful thinking, of course)

deathdrop1.jpg