What did u think of Predator: Concrete Jungle

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i thought it was good except for the lack of free roam i also think this is similar to Predator 2 the movie. What do u think?

" i am the one who hears u scream in space cause i am killing you."

i think it was like the movie but its very not like the movie.

its very fun throw its cool i beet the game on hard its easy to me.

i couldnt agree more,dave

coryscarfacev2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

An average game, one which had it's perks for hardcore fans, had room for lots of improvement, but on the whole was quite enjoyable.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Very good, but it could of been better in a lot of places. Like city-roaming, what CH did, more choice of impale combos (the stabbing and the skull-ripping get old), and also probably the chance to grab your prey on the neck and hold them against something to have the option to scan them, kill them, or just throw them aside (would always be fun to do that sort of thing, JH made me imagine me doing that in Predator: Concrete Jungle).

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

ive never tried the game but i think its good.....on some areas

AVSP.jpg

It was very much like the Novel Predator: Concrete Jungle and Predator 2 put together, but in the Pred's point of view with some Robocop and future stuff in it.

00Blo_sig9.5.PNG

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

i beat the game in 5 days on all 3 difficulty levels.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

ive never tried the game but im gonna buy on thursday

AVSP.jpg

I agree with Bloo it does get boring after a while but for me bieng JH on Dead Men Walking (No, really there gonna die) and giong cloaked into those dark alleys and ripping apart gangsters never gets boring. Also on the same level I just happen to have my own sanctuary. Its the place where you get the combistick upgrade. There are lots of biuldings to jump on. Dark alleys and its right next to where Dead Men love to hang out.Its awesome but does get boring after a while.

Hunt or be Hunted........Kill or be Killed........Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna get out alive......

My sanctuary is usually hanging around the poles or hard edges of the church while cloaked or carrying a glaive.

00Alien_sig01.png

Parai, Undefined, 17 years ago

i liked it but ather the 2rd day it got a little boring

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i thought i was a wicked game. specially the part when you follow that dude, thats a wicked level,

CH.jpg

Rythem Guitarist Of. Obsidius Black.

Yeah, I agree, it DOES get boring sometimes, but you have to admit that it will always be fun just being stupid on it and wandering around...

00Alien_sig01.png

i predator:concrete jungle. can you scan the bones and bodys and can you zoom???

AVSP.jpg

no to the bones thing. yes to zoom and bodies.

press L3 or R3 to do zoom while in first person.

L3 and R3 are pushing the analog sticks down. but you probably knew that so there.

black.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

the "want some candy" & "turn around" lines were actually different voices if u listen closely. I think there's a couple of sfx from the original, such as the throbbing noise when ur in a vision mode, but still.......

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ooh. I thought he said, "The dead will bring it," or sometin lol

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha of the Hive

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i never got to play it so i'm losing my mind and i want to

Youll like it Voltage. I just like to go stealthy with jungle hunter and pick people off one by one in a big group. like for example in the level Dead Man Walking. cloak and jump on the building to your left, up on another building ahead will be about 5 or 6 guys. I just like to do one hit kills and then uncloak and go hand to hand with the last guy left. well it is really hand to gun cause he wont drop it.

lol off topic but the time i posted was 13:14:15.

black.jpg

Bloo you can hear "want some candy" if you go into first person and lock onto someone and use vocal mimicry. I noticed it when i was in the Sink The Shipment level. and my favorite costumes are.........Jungle hunter, City hunter, and Dark Blade because it makes every lv3 weapon match lol.

black.jpg