new predalien

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was just thinking what if alien blood was mixed with predator blood we would have an abomination. A cool one but still. Like it has the head of a predalien, the body structure of both a alien and a pred, a alien tail, is black
and has the speed and hostility of an alien.
And the Honor and tech weapons and equipment of the preds.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

kinda how predalien is, I have a picture of one on my website, click it under my sig.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

There would be a lot of smoke, what with the blood colliding with the acidic blood.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Seraph, Undefined, 17 years ago

It would be the ultimate creature. Aliens are the perfect organism and preds are the perfect hunters. The resulting creature would be all but unstoppable.

Runners sting real good

unlikely ... if the acid is as strong as the movies make out ... it would take alot of predator blood to dilute the acid

Alien-sig.gif

Exactly.

And it'd be easier to just drug a predator, and then let it get facehugged.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Just think of it as creating a new race or creature that is more powerful and more advanced than both alien and preds.

While Warcries and Banners are the beggining of a battle. Blood and Decay are the end of it.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think you just described a creature similar to the Space Jockey...

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey now wait a sec. Having two of the grandest things fuse together can't always produce great results. There are the creatures' instincts. The power monster can't have it all. It must chose between them like here. If the Predalien (That yall are talking about) was hunting in a city, and is hiding in a tree (like Pred 2) and a boy walked up to it. What do you think may happen? Will the alien side kick in and kill the little boy, or will the Yautja Honor that he will scan the boy first and then decide.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.