If you could change........

Dalkar, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey guys. Most of you probably dont know me but i was on this site for like 2 weeks a while back. Things kept happening so that I couldnt come on but no im back. Anyway i know this part his spam so on with the topic!

If you guys could change anything about the Preds or Aliens what would you change? if anything? Let me know!

Hunt or be Hunted the Choice is Yours

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmmm ... change ?

Nothing much mabye some small things but nothing major ... what they are now is why people like them. There for not many people would want to change them.

This is why there are so called sub aliens like carrier and ravenger ect. They were added to ind of "change" the aliens but only made them worse. Some people like them others do not. Myself I prefere to stick with the movies than with the games. Although I do enjoy the new alien types I dnt class them as proper aliens.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmmm...not much to really say here, but I guess one thing I would like to see changed is the alien's back...those tubes seem to slightly conflict with the alien's sleek appearance (hence why I changed them into spines for my character).

45324912.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 17 years ago

IMO, both of the two creatures are perfect the way they are. Makinmore changes would just be trying to make more money and milking the two franchises for all they're worth.

Though they could do some small changes though such as newer weapons for the Preds since it wouldn't affect the mythos that much (though nothing too ridiculous). This would actually be better than just making what they already have bigger just to look more cooler (AVP Plasmacaster and Wristblades).

And as for me, additions to the Xenomorphs are sometimes good (without changing the original). I accept the ones like the Predalien and Praetorian (to a lesser extent) because they will be able to fit in without feeling out of place, but no ravagers or cystic warriors.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Change them,...? I think they're perfect the way they are. Hell, the tubes on their backs are one of the things I like the best, they make the Alien look scarier. Imagine first looking at them(of course encountering them in real life) and you wonder what they're for.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Normally I don't mind them, but I dislike the way they curve...it just seems to conflict with the sleek, singular direction the rest of the alien's body seems to follow. Of course that's just me.

45324912.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like the ones on the AVP/Resurrection Aliens. They seem like spikes, but are still the original tubes. That was a smart idea...

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

this is tough. They seem perfect the way they are, except for the breathing-tubes on Xenomorph. They seem the way Crow explained

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I like them how they are, but it would be cool if Predator had Predpistol like on the game :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.