Predator 2 Mini mask

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

remember in predator 2 ..... the predator whilst running away from harrigan , (After having his mask taken of) breath`s through a smaller mask ..... well i read on Jokers predator site that it was because of the intoxicated city fumes ... i personally think there a more obvious rite answer ..... but i just wanted your opinions on what it was for first

Alien-sig.gif

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I believe it was the city's pollution. It was a huge city, too. Another reason could be that it was a different kind of oxygen, but i think others will probably think that's stupid

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think it was some enhancer, the pred was damaged and bleed very badly.

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was most likely a pain-killing device, filled with some type of morphine-like chemical, only it would be in the form of an inhalent. I doubt the pollution theory is true, predators can breathe in all the same conditions as humans & probably even more without any respiratory aid.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

remember the shotgun slugs going into his chest in the room full of cow meat? dont you think one of those slugs pentetrated his lungs?

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

ye , navyspaz is correct. Stalker , if it was a painkiller , and as strong as morphene , as i think you mentioned ... the predators body would have become numb and painless ...... so why was the predator screaming his head off when he injected him self (Medicomp)

Alien-sig.gif

Dalkar, Undefined, 17 years ago

we dont know if those shots hit a lung or anything vital.....hell im not even sure preds have lungs like we have. As for the mask i agree with stalker

Hunt or be Hunted the Choice is Yours

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

The roids' he injected himself could have caused him to go into a fit of temporary uncontrolable rage, hance the screaming.

deathdrop1.jpg

True DD ... ye im pretty sure they have lungs mate , and im also prety sure the shells punctured his lung

Alien-sig.gif

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree DeathDrop.

EDIT: And Stalker.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

yautja's homeworld has different mixture of atmosphere than our earth. it is more nitrogen-rich and thats why he has tubing into his mask for breathing in addition to possibly other functions. when he takes off his mask a gas is momentarily emmited.

so becuase of his injuries he is unable to easily breathe our atmosphere and that breather mask was jsut the trick to help him. its like when ppl with lung ailments roll around a tank thats is filled with better mixture of oxygen. another example is when athletes are injured or heavily exhausted as in football especially those big linemen. even at great heights climbing mountains, people use them for oxygen.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

I think it was to help him breath a bit. I mean, gettuing hit by 3-6 shotgun shells worth of peelets would atleast wind him. But I also like the morphine idea.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10