Xenomorph Crow (Artwork)

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I made this two nights ago and just finished up with the final details. This is a sketch of my RPG self, Crow. He will be seen interacting with Donut's xenomorph in future sketches (with her permission), so any constructive criticism on this illustration would be greatly appreciated.

Please, tell me what you think ^_^

332139dc.jpg

45324912.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

wow :) that looks great.. better than great, almost. That's way better than anything I could do! lol.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Haha hi *waves back*

Good to know I'm joining a community filled with artists, it's always nice to hear helpful tips from others with more experience ^_^

45324912.jpg

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol hi crow :3 /waves

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

wow thats really cool i cant Draw worth a flip but like NavySpaz said we have a lot of artist one this site

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

ow thats awesome :) Alot of good drawers on this site.....

One time I almost drew a circle ^_^

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

nice work crow

stalker.jpg

Dalkar, Undefined, 17 years ago

very nice drawing crow

Hunt or be Hunted the Choice is Yours

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

very good and nice work of art i have take foto for my map aliens,preds :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Iseijin, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ah! Good to see fresh meat - I mean, new artists to this site! It's a very well drawn profile sketch, looks pretty spiffy. I wish I didn't get so hot and bothered over details and just draw simplistic like some artists, such as yourself, do; I seriously have lost sleep over a few of mine so there's envy over here.

iseiginsig7nu.jpg

WOW THATS AWSOME!!! LOVE THE PICTURE MAN!! :)

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

^Ditto disc master

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Wow, so many nice comments, thanks everyone! ^_^

Oh, upon reviewing some better photos of classic xenomorphs I noticed that I overlooked the lined sections of the legs. These have been added. (Not easy to touch up this sketch, the image shown is actually 2x the size of the actual drawing.)

45324912.jpg

thats 1 cool drawing I wish I could draw like that but all my aliens look like cartoons and there unrealistic

Nice drawing Crow keep up the good work the more you draw the better you get.

Broken Tusk is equiped with 3ft long double edged wristblades(not acid proof). One 12ft long double spear tipped combi-stick(acid proof). One old aged smart disc(acid proof). Net gun with on 20 self driven tightening nets(not acid proof).

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nice! I give this a full 10; that's very talented.

EDIT: I noticed that image is used in your signature, if I'm right.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Yes, I used the same image in my signature because this is my first attempt at an illustration of my xenomorph. As time progresses I think my sig. will change as newer works grant me more options to work with. (I don't have Adobe or any editing system, so I'm a bit limited in this respect.)

Currently I am working on the first interactive illustration between my xenomorph Crow and Donut's xenomorph Donut (This is all getting very repetitive and confusing >.<)

However, I'm a little afraid to proceed with it simply because I'm not entirely sure if I should put in dialogue between the two, and if so, what Donut's character should say.
45324912.jpg

Well, good luck on that. I'm sure it'll be good no matter what-- unless you rip it up, of course, but that's a different story. From looking at this picture, I know your art will always be as good, or maybe better, than this one. You could always look in the Signature topic to find some links to find photo editers, I already found one for GIMP. I'de prefer Photoshop/PaintShop, though.

00Bloo_sig05.PNG

I really don't think I deserve compliments like that, thank you though!

I would use GIMP, but this computer can't handle it. Once I get my laptop in the next couple of months I'm going to transfer all of my illustrations on DeviantART and SheezyART and re-do them with GIMP.

I should have the interaction pic done sometime tomorrow, depending on how difficult Donut's xeno is to draw.

45324912.jpg

Yeah, well, you deserved it, dude. Anyway, I've tried to draw her Alien a few times... it resembles her, but, nothing seems right. I hope you get it right, because I sure didn't!

00Bloo_sig05.PNG