Who ever Wins We Loose ???

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry , about this dumbass topic ... but will someone please explain to me , what that theme actually means ???

Alien-sig.gif

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

That you either get chestbusted, pierced by second jaw or killed by pred tech lol Well, that's what I can think of with my brains at 4 am lmao

Hmmh, or wait. It's about the hunt, if aliens wins the earth will be conquered by them, if preds wins the hunt continues.
ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

well, lol, the humans aren't real enemies. "We" represents us, "whoever" represents the battle between Yautja + Xenomorph. Whoever wins that battle, they will kill us. lol.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

^_ Yep, you got the point lol

ForHonor.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

LOL damn , but you see i thought it ment "WE" as in human kind ... so im thinking , if the alins win they escape the pyramid and we all die , but if the predators win , they go away for another 100 years and we dont ever know anything about it , but fair enough , if you think of we , as the people in the pyramid , then your rite , but it really could have been frased better ..... WE = 14 people in pyramid
i dont like it

Alien-sig.gif

Hmmh, good point as well. I think it was all about some greater thinking, like I edited in my post, meaning the whole human race.

ForHonor.jpg

Dalkar, Undefined, 17 years ago

ya good point Kill. That theme sounds cool and all but it is very vague.

Hunt or be Hunted the Choice is Yours

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

The war is betwen 2 races Aliens and Predators the Humans arnt in the war so here we go

Who Ever{aliens anfd predators}wins we lose

so whats its sayiung is

if the aliens or the predators wins the humans {meaning we}lose

Who Ever Wins We Lose

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with you. If you think about it, it doesn't describe much. Whoever = Aliens, Preds. We = Humans. No matter who wins, we lose (Another official way it's said). If Preds win that battle, they will most likely kill us. If Aliens win that battle, they will most likely host you. Doesn't matter who wins. It was a tie in the movie, anyway.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG