Stalker can you give me few tips for survivor on next rpg plz

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stalker or predator Hunter can give me few tips to survivor on next rpg

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

No, its cool DD ....... i wasnt complaining ..... just asking ... ?

Alien-sig.gif

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Rankings were sort od put there one day without the mods knowing. I might ask P to change them or something, as some members are feeling infirior to others.

deathdrop1.jpg

thx for info my from is no spam ;)

sorry .... i have a little question about RPGs ...... i dont take part in them ...... does that mean that i will never get ranked up on this site ???

Im just wondering if you can get ranked up with detailed relevant posts ...... because it appears i posted more in one hour here last night than some members have in a month ...... not that i expect or even want to be ranked up, hell i dont even know why im still here. just curious , thats all

Sorry about spaming your topic mate

Alien-sig.gif

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok Shadow Warrior, one thing though, here's an old topic that has very detailed tips for RPG's: http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/4726.html

but I know that it can be quite daunting to read through all that, lol, so yeah, I'll give u some pointers.

First of all, try to detail ur posts as much as possible. Even if it's only something simple that is happening, like say, u punched an alien in the head, u wouldn't write "I punched the alien in the head" u'd write "Shadow Warrior clenched his scaly fist, the deadly creature screeched & leapt forth, talons beared & ready to spill the blood of it's prey. The hunter struck out as the sound of cracking chitchin echoed throughout the immediate vicinity, the xenomorph reeled back as it was met with a solid blow to the head, knocking it clean off it's feet."

Also, it's prefferable to write it from a 3rd person perspective, rather than a 1st person one. It's really your choice, but I prefer 3rd person narration. For example, saying "I" is telling it from 1st person, while saying your characters name as if u were narrating the story is 3rd person.

Getting the first post in a battle can sometimes be crucial to victory, not always, but most of the time. As it is more than likely u will get to the 4 post limit first. Also, try to be fair in fights, that means that u can't just beat the living hell out of ur opponent without takin damage, or ignorin damage they do to u in their posts.

Also, try to match ur RPG characters fighting abilities with the stats in ur profile, that means, realistically for eg. if u were fighting someone with 5 more strength points than u, then u would more likely get overpowered in the fight.

Also, dying can sometimes be a touchy issue for some who never like to lose. the fact is, everyone has to die in RPG's at some point, if u survive one RPG, that means u must die in the next one. Think of it as adding more drama to the story if u die, it mixes things up a bit & makes the storyline more interesting.

Ok dude, there u go, hope this will help u, come next RPG, see u in ther combat zone dude.

stalker.jpg

thx all for new info ;)

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

the reason for the rank points was for an RPG that used dice and various skills to use when confronting then killing an opponent. since that method was never used, the ranks points really mean nothing but all for show at this time.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh, I thought it was for how long you've been a member, but, thanks for that information.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG