A NEW WEBSITE

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey this might be spam but heck i have a new forum website the web url is

http://matt7150.proboards104.com/index.cgi

it a cool new site were u can talk about anything alien vs predator anything you want
so register soon i have space for an rpg writer and one more moderator so register and email me @ [email protected] if you want a postition

The only way to achive ultimate perfectioon is to fight side by side with the marines of the clan ALpha Draconis

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

As I understand it, you were banned for something. The least you could have done was E-mail one of us asking for permission back on. If you break a rule (multiple accounts) you're going to be told about it. I don't mean to start a fight with you, but I just need you to see how this whole situation looked from my view. Just so we're clear on that.

deathdrop1.jpg

lol ... ok , and my site is avp related ..... by the way ... i think you were trying to say , "your not foolinbody" lmfao, clearly i wasnt trying to fool anyone when i selected the user name KSwitcher and have a sigg with Killswitch written on it ..... Please dont indirectly call me an idiot, im not trying to get away with anything

Anyway ..... im just here to help you guys out ...... the topics are a little rubbish and the site is nothing compared to what it used to be ....... ban me if you want , its your loss , as apart from post three detailed , relevant topics ive done nothing wrong .....

Sorry about the spam , and nice to meet you DD

AS before ...... anyone : Please join my AVP related site

Alien-sig.gif

Killswitch (no, you're not foolinone), let's try to start off on good terms this time, Ok? Navy, please let me do my job. You posting in a spam topic is also spam. I want you guys to not continue this, Ok? Clean slate. By the way, ALP is alien/Predator related. Simpy to avoid another pointless flamewar, I'll allow this thread to be for alien'predator sites, is that alright with everyone?

deathdrop1.jpg

sorry , i wasnt aware site show-offs were against the rules , especially since Deathdrop has done exactly this just below this topic

Alien-sig.gif

hell if your doing it ....... il do it to , join my site .,.. address is in my siggy

Great fun genaral board ..... and the greatest mod team ever (Some from here)/ Cory, Decon, Donut You rock
and the rules arent taken quit as heavily as on here

Join my forum , its like AvP2 X 100 lol no really ... its a great general board with top members (Some from here)
http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi
Hosted by Putfile.com

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

:( were not supposed to make topics like this, Read the rules you two.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Sorry mate i dont want to argue either , but i would prefer if you checked your so called facts first ..... you claim i should have informed one of the mods or staff members , and how right you are ...... thats why i e-mailed the webmaster asking permission .. i undserstand there are six of you , so it can be difficult .. but dont diss me when your the one showing a lack of knowlege

I have one active account , i dont see a problem here , but apparently you do

Alien-sig.gif

Great, I was not aware of that. I admit I should have checked my facts first, so my bad on that one. It is fairly difficult to get all this stuff sorted out between the mods, so thanks for the info.

deathdrop1.jpg

Np DD

Alien-sig.gif

ah ,....... advertising wasnt completely pointless ...... i have a new member , makes 99 members .... feel free to join if you havent already

Alien-sig.gif

slight spam,but welcome back killswitcher,nice to see you around again.

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

nice to see you old friend ...... DD , had allowed this topic anyways

Alien-sig.gif

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmm would anyone like to join mine? :)

www.navyspaz.proboards67.com no one really posts much anymore, major inactivity problem, thats why im trying to get people to join :(

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm sure atleast half of the people will look at your site. I'll check it out and see what's it like. If it just recently started, like a month or four old, it is still progressing... if no one seems to notice your site, give it time; good things will happen.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

ye , just takes a little tetermination .....
and havin awsome members , (Like on my site) helps too .... lol

Alien-sig.gif

nice site kill switcher hey u should join mine iam gona join yours but anyways i need a moderater so if you want join mine

The only way to achive ultimate perfectioon is to fight side by side with the marines of the clan ALpha Draconis

lol sure mate

Alien-sig.gif