King aliens

Parai, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok a few mounths ago I had a thouht...
what if there were a differnt type of hives...
the king aliens.
tell me what you think.

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I ment canon, but common would also be acceptable ;). But anyway, I never stated that someone said that they were canon, but as some people arent aware of what is considred canon, I felt I had might as well said that it wasnt.

The king would replace the alpha in nearly every way except mobility, if it would be a beefier, male queen. In that case, Alphas would just be a weaker, smaller, less intellegent, drone/warrior looking things. I said weaker in comparison to the King, not to the average drone/warrior.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well I can't answer that one but what I saw in the movies. I say "no", because inside those eggs are facehuggers that carries the unborn Xeno and finds a host for it. But I don't know, but that is what I think. LOL.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Speaking of which does the queen breed partenogenetic without a mate or does she need an opposite sex eg to produce a new queen?

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

wat is canon? lol im dumb lol i no...

CH.jpg

Cloaked Hunter, I think what Drenton meant was "common".

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

If there was a King Alien, there would be no point for the Alpha Alien, except for a few things, but the King would basicly be a male Queen, probably stronger, taking the place of an Alpha..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't understand what you mean.

deathdrop1.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Uhmm.. i don't rly understand you either.. do you mean the King and Queen ruling, only a King ruling, or a Hive full of Kings?

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

i know alien king of Hive have boord of aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey someone else is on

king aliens, cool but how do they reproduce more aliens

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~z_nightmaresc21.gif

Lol. I dont think that kings are canon, but I know that they cant lay eggs!

Drenton.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

my point, btw, who said they were "canon"

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~z_nightmaresc21.gif

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

I dont think their be a King Alien, that be kinda dumb too cos it would have no Point in the hive...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

I think what Drenton mean was Common.

I think I understand the question. A Xeno Queen and a Xeno King ruling a hive together. If it is going to be like that, the King should be protecting the Queen with his life, for when she dies, the hive dies until a new queen is born again. I said this before, To the Xenos are like ants. They need no use for a King but instead they need a queen. The queen is the most important member in the Hive.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, exactly what Drenton and Frozen said. I imagine the King would most likely take the place of the Alpha Alien. What I think is that the Queen is born, and the very first kind of egg she creates is one that would create the King, thus making the King the Alpha Alien, being the first born into the hive.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Umm Pardon, Noob here... What is Canon? :(

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

It is somthing that is considered real in a fictional universe. A pibk flying facehugger is not canon, whilst a normal drone is. In the AVP universe, everything in the movies is considered a reliable fact, whilst comics and games, are not, since they allways tend to beef things up, ect ect.

Drenton.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aww, but I would like to have pink flying facehuggers... lol

But I don't think there would be need for king aliens as they already have the matriarch. But that's just my opinnion.

ForHonor.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/predatoress/ghosteyes.wmv

Parai, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok the king would reproduce by useing his tail and implanting the imbro in the host. basicly the king is a gaint facehugger.

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 17 years ago

a king alien would be pointless

it defeats the purpose of the "hive"
its supposed to be like a bee hive with a king and drones and warriors

79735.gif89762.gif
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg