how many types of aliens and predators are there?

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i didnt know there were so many of each type, some are even ridiculas, like a scorpion alien, and stuff like that. is it real? or is it false advertisment?

DONUTSIG.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hey peoples wat,s crackin?

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

no no no no no!!! i hope they dont appear in avp 2 - these comic books aliens should be left in the comic books.

daveberg.jpg

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Yeah, and I hope they all appear at AVP 2....!

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hi vincent, and yes i didnt think they were real either.

DONUTSIG.jpg

that would be a nightmare!!!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

false. just the ridiculous comics and games trying to make money.

daveberg.jpg

god this particular topic makes my head explode. i absolutely hate the idea of the alien games and comics, its total rubbish, they're almost as cheesy as power rangers and all the different types of transformers out there (transformers generation 1 is the bomb - a little off the subject but hey)

there is only these strains of alien -
egg
hugger
burster
drone
warrior
queen

the dog alien and predalien are just the result from being within hosts other than humans.
also drones do not morph into queens as shown with praetorians, queens are born as queens - this can be proved by watchin alien 3 which clearly shows the queens crown when she is a chestburster.

if you wanna think these 'other' species exist then fine, but for me, praetorians, scorpion aliens, and all the other ridiculous species are nothing but marketing for the younger audiences.

daveberg.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

"no no no no no!!!" lol dont have dave tell em how it is, oh ye do queen's produce at least one face hugger that carrys a queen in case i dies or how does it work??

topdogg.jpg

queens as far as i know dont have the need to produce another queen embryo seeing as every drone has the capacity to produce a single egg containing a super face hugger. (see alien directors cut - bretts metamorphasis into an egg)

daveberg.jpg

so a drone if it has to can turn it self into an egg?? but what im getting at is how r queens made and when and why ??

topdogg.jpg

the egg that the drone produces contains what is known as a 'superface hugger' these huggers contain the queen embryo and are able to impregnate more than one host - the hugger in alien 3 was a super face hugger (you only see this in the special edition)

daveberg.jpg

sorry dave not being blonde but the drone produce's the egg in side it self then it comes out as an egg then when some one gets near it the face hugger comes out like normal ones the go's on the host to lay the queen egg in it?

p.s dave u should write a book ill buy it

topdogg.jpg

heheh - i'll give you a copy for free mate!

basically - the alien captures a host - using the tip of its tail it injects the human with a chemical that modifies the dna of the person and transforms it gradually into an egg, after a few days the human is fully transformed and now only the egg is present which carries the super face hugger. (in alien, brett was captured by the alien and transformed into an egg, well, almost, ripley blew up the ship before the change was complete.)

daveberg.jpg

sorry mate but when u say transforms into an egg like megatrone turned into a gun transform (i know u got good humour)so if i got stung i would go into a ball shape and my insides would make the super face huger and when im ready the super face huger jumps out to another person lays the queen egg and had a dog called bingo

topdogg.jpg

yep - thats about the tall and short of it. (makes transformers noise as he changes into a can of stella)

daveberg.jpg

just one breed of alien and one breed of predator has been seen in the films, why should we take anything else such as the games into account? they are for kids.

~shadowblade holds a copy of an alien comic and slices it in half with his wristblades~

alien_predator017.gif

devilpredator88, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

i count 12 types of aliens and 6 types of preds

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Predators:

1. Unblood
  2. Youngblood
  3. Booded/Warrior
  4. Elder
  5. Badblood