Ravenger VS. Queen

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

who would win

death before dishonner
if all hope is lost than dont go down without a fight go down in a blaze of glory

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol Ravager is only in extinction, but I dont know, Ravager is bout the same size and huge sythe blade hands. No way to tell who would win.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

queen............i tested it on the game. and if i did beat the queen i would need like 3 ravangers.

blackwarrior.bmp.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

i tested it to Queen

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I did a test with three of them, the Queen still killed them. lol :). The Queen, in MY opinion would win. lol. The Ravager takes away the kind of special thing you felt when you look at an Alien. It's still cool though.. lol plus, the Queen/Empress is my favorite type of Xenomorph

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

idk mby it would have to be a good fight if the queen was facing a ravenger i have to see

death before dishonner
if all hope is lost than dont go down without a fight go down in a blaze of glory

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

to be honest part of me thinks the queen could win because it "made" the ravager but the other part of me thinks the ravager could win because it has the big sythes and as you know the Alien race have a fast cycle of life (means they grow real fast) wich probably makes the queen pretty old and the raveger younger but i think the queen would win still but the ravager is my favorite!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Simple. The Queen. Far mor aigile, it's far smarter, it has flexibility beyond that of any other Alien type, and further more, it has four arms with actual fingers that can grab those ridiculous "scythe" things. It can run faster than a Ravager (how that stupid thing (Ravager) walks looks like it is a geek on crack trying to walk like a popular high school kid, of course failing in the process), also.

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Why bloo i'm hurt=( (joke) But i agree with bloo. i forgot the queen had 4 arms and the RAVANGER does walk like a high school kid thats high or something. But you got to admit it does look cool......ya know?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Of course man, indeed it does, but it takes away the scared feeling when you look at it compared to regular Aliens. Know what I'm saying, here?

00Bloo_sig11.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

I sure do. Bleh. It's confusing seeing Tyrants avatar the same as mine. It makes think I posted what he said.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

i get confused to drenton but i keep choosing different avatars (i'll switch to choosing once a week) the thing that helps me know wich is mine is the edit butten.And you've got a point bloo a reguler alien will just freak you out cause your more used to them, but when you see a ravanger you go like "what the h*ll didn't see that comin!"
ya know? and i agree with you.