The Homeland RPG

Kidd, Human, 18 years ago

That is a new Record of post in all the RPGs that has gone by

kidd-sig.jpg

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

daveberg, Human, 18 years ago

I'm proud of a lot of you, it went better than i had expected, i'm pleased i didn't have to spend time babysitting some of you through the experience, you did well. Still thigns to learn but hopefully, myself and the mods will be presenting you all with a guideling if you will, as we will host our own moderator RPG to give you guys a full example of how the RPGS should be conducted. Watch this space.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

OTANG, Human, 18 years ago

yea guys this rpg was a right of passage for many. i think it was ok to end it, it was time. just cuz u died in the blast though, its ok don't worry about it; it doesnt mean u lost. but it does mean that in the next rpg, u dont live as long, and anyone u killed has a really really good chance at killing u next time!

it was fun wasn't it? but we all have experience now so theres NO EXCUSE for the rpg to become a wrestle mania match in the next one. ;) its the story that counts guys and gals. try to keep stories stright when u post and research if u have to so we dont wind up fighting someone that died in the page before or is fighting someone else miles away. for the most part, u did good peeps. have fun.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Stalker, Human, 18 years ago

lol, ok dude, see ya later

stalker.jpg

lmao, yeah, Katam ate it, lol, hey dude, would u rather to talk on msn? cause if u'd rather do that, my email's in my profile

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Human, 18 years ago

Well I'd love to but I'm kida sneaking on the computer I'm suposed to study and since my dad is here I gotta go bye thanks for the info!

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

well he didn't actually detonate it, katam ate it, lol, there were a fair bit of plotholes surrounding all of that, one of them being the fact that him & cystic were still alive & fighting long after the place blew, lol

stalker.jpg

He ate it!? O.O

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Ya I guess it was the longest one runing

any I figured out that voltage killed me I was still in the hive when he detonated the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!11!!11!!!ONE ONE!!!11ONE

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Witch includes me...darnt it My last post was when I just watched you guys kill the queen

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

well the RPG had kinda been played out, there was hardly anybody still alive & it was time to end it

stalker.jpg

me, the doctor, & voltage

stalker.jpg

ANy 1 else?

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

nope, everybody else was killed in the blast

stalker.jpg

Uhhm who are the survivors of the RPG?

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

QUEST FOR CAPTURE = 362
DAMNATION = 387
THE HOMELAND = 504

That's a new record of posting in the RPG history.

Well, We really don't know if that is a new record because of the off topic posts and the posts that have been erased by the MODs so I believe that the THE HOMELAND RPG is the new Record of posts.

kidd-sig.jpg

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predatoress, Human, 18 years ago

Umm, thank you Dave, even I think that was pretty much rubbish lol I know I'm nOOb as far as it comes to RPG's but I think this was just horrible lol (And my boss agrees with me lol) Or maybe it was just me, I couldn't keep up the happenings and stuff but oh well, still I love being in RPG. I like the way it is built by interaction between people and stuff.

predatoressig3.jpg
Kingdom of Predators

Now wait a min, The Alpha Draconis has a low recruiting rate, so we don't have that many people in our clan. There are 4 or 5 active members in our clan.

Many people likes Xenos and Preds, very few likes Marines so basicly if there was gonna be a match like that. Alpha Draconis is out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

kill_the_queen, Human, 18 years ago

ya one on one. clan vs clan. hive vs hive. is sounds good but lets just wait for the mod rpg. i really want to see it so mod plz hurry up lol. and thats not an order lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Voltage-3000, Human, 18 years ago

Im wondering can we have a ternament with ranks
like were people will pair up against each other one on one fights and we battle out to see whos the srongest and when we win the ternament We get top rank of rookie or veteran or new norn stuff like that.

HEROS ARE ALWAYS REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

there r 7 mods, dave, bug hunt, DD, topdogg, otang, celtic102 & K20

stalker.jpg