Concrete Jungle easter eggs

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm not sure if this topic has already been made but I was wondering if you guys knew any easter eggs in the game so far I found 2 that I'll tell you about.

1.In the escape lv after getting out of your restraints and getting back your mask you can find some guard saying he did another guards wife.DON'T KILL THE GUARD OR LET HIM SEE YOU OR HE WILL ATTACK! instead record it and after the 2 guards walk away play your voice mimcry to the guard at the other end of the hallway (easiest way to do this is to jump up the catwalk and lock on). Th guard will run catch up to the first guard and start beating the living outta him. After a while Lucricia will show up and start yelling at them. I'm not sure what happens after cause I attacked her and got killed cause shes got 10 ninjas with her.

2. It's on the PS2 when I did it so im not sure about XBOx. Anyways I stumbled across him because I was exploring the rooftops. I have no idea what he was doing there exactly but facing the front of the church look right and walk along the broken walkway where the beacon is on Dead Men Walking. At the end jump left onto the ledge then jump right onto the building facing you where the power supply is and the second beacon was. Jump up onto the building next to this and he is stood at the edge of the raised building there looking out over the edge. If you approach him cloaked and then uncloak near him he panics and throws himself off the roof.

DragonSigy.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

Crazy_killer, Undefined, 17 years ago

dragon07 i tried the easter eggs and there funny but the i can't find the guy on a building is there any specifications to get him to be there

If it bleeds... You can kill it

oh and stalker the reason she is there is because once u kill bruno the cutscene is in that room with her

If it bleeds... You can kill it

Hmm i didn't know about that one. Very interesting. Oh and I just remembered I'm also gonna be adding the secret objectives and what to do. Basically I'm making a mini walkthrough kinda. It would help if people could tell me some of the secrets and stuff to.

DragonSigy.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the "boss of this city" level, if you leap up to the ledge over the archway where the 2 guys are hurling molotov cocktails at u, kill them both & zoom in through the boarded up door, if u look closely, u can see Isabella Borgia holding the newborn Bruno in her arms

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i'm so going to rent this game :3 it sounds pretty fun, AND, it would be cool to finaly understand what you people are talking aboot :3 /goes rents

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

There was a good IGN Predator: CJ walkthrough. Just google it. Predator: Concrete Jungle walkthrough

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I didn't know any of the ones on here. The only real thing I do on there is kill stuff and try and finish everything, which I did, so now I just pretty much kill stuff and practice whatver I find on the internet. So I'm going to practice everything here! - And, uh, I forgot what I was going to say... I should edit this when I remember.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Well if your looking for some secrets in the if it bleeds... level u shut down the core reacter fan thing in order 1-4.

And in Dead man walking there are two crates that you are able to dstroy you no the ones the he grabs from th bottom and rips upward any way on is on a rooftop(don't no where exactly) and the other is where u kill the guys wanting weapons, right behind the car

If u want more just tell me i no pretty well all of them sorry if some of those were said cause i haven't read through the whole thing yet

Hope you like the game as much as I did donut. Oh and Drenton I know there are stratagy guides out there this is just for convince like if someone needs to find something bout the game they can come here instead of searching for it.

DragonSigy.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol, I knew afew before my Xbox broke down for a while.. and P:CJ is a great game. You'll like it..

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00SS_Sig01.png