alien diversity what would you like to see?

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you could see the alien version of any animal it would physicly be able to impregnate what would it be?

for me it would be a tie between the alien from the jocky and a komoto dragon because id like to see what would happen to a reptile alien.....

"This time the B!tch Is Back"

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i reckon it would be cool to see what they all look like

this is alienhunter

i hope not i dont want alien 5 to have stuff like pig alien squirrel alien and that cr@p

~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~your heart tells you your true path~

okay anyway

alien 5
could be in a lab a bit like reso
with such things as the alien snake,jaguar,pig and lots more
escaping and getting loose

this is alienhunter

i dont know mate lol give my bum teeth and there is your dragon lol oh and dude i have done that south park style drawing off us all i will take it to school tomoz k

hehe the only problem with yours is unless your talking about a normal lizard

where the heck ya gonna find a fire breathing dragon

lol is it just gonna pop in alien 5 and say roar and then be attacked by a facehugger lol

this is alienhunter

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

i know at least i said the ailen have to physiclybe able to do it.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, it wouldn't suprise me if we saw things like this develop if the movies continue to churn out.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

EJJR, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm glad you brought this up. I've received negative feedback on my script because of the diversity of Alien breeds that I added in. I've been told there's only 3 types, Queen, Warrior, and Predalien.
My question is why is is that true? My last question is why can it not be expanded upon?

Elijah Russell
Russell Writings
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/russellwritings

i would say a snake

it would proberly tighten its grip arounds its prey and then release its inner jaw
killing its prey

this is alienhunter

yeah mate that that would be cool or maybe a dragon now that would be cool yeah that gave me a good idea i think i will draw a pic of that and when im done i will post it up k

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmmm, alien diversity, not really a fav of mine but if i had to get down to it, i'd probably like to see it crossed with a shark - the Earths premiere killing machine.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with Deathdrop, aliens would looks awesome if they mixed with dinasoar DNA....!

The master pred is back!

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

how 'bout a bird. that would be cool. an alien swoops down and grabes some guy and flys away while eating him!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ahmen, brother. But if we HAD to make a goofy hybrid... The JP T-Rex. Jurassic Park's ORIGINAL ultimate killing machine... Don't give me bull about Spino... He was cool and all, but he cheated durring that fight...
EDIT: By the way, I once saw a (I swear to God I'm not making this up) Alien/Teletubby hybrid. You heard right, people. Those creepy public telivision... Things... got facehugged. I saw a pic of the thing, apparently someone drew it as a joke. I have since never again found it.
deathdrop.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Don't need to, the Alien Queen was already fused with a T-Rex in AVP.
But seriously though, I don't think this would be such a good idea, as fans all around would protest it heavily. But if you have to know, I would like to see and Alien-Dragon hybrid. Yes I know, they don't exist, but I would really like to see one just for the heck of it, and plus, Dragons are cool to me.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

All this "DIVERSITY" is complete cr@p man. Aliens were originally only able to go in to Humans and space jockies. The face hugger can't even HUG a dog let alone chest burst it. They are all just more ways to make money for Fox.